Windows 10: Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

Discus and support Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sasuun The legend, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require a hard reset to work again. note that this happen only after i upgrade my ram from 4 to 8gb, the game is quite light imo toram online on steam normal cpu temp 55 to 65 when playing, not laggy whatsoever, the disk use is about 0,3 to 30 % only, at first this happen on my heavier game but turns out this also happen whe

:)

Sasuun The legend, Nov 25, 2023

2. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, Nov 25, 2023
  3. laptop freezes and makes buzzing noises

hey since windows was updated to windows 10 I've been having an issue every time I'm watching videos and i move my laptop to a different place, my laptop lost the wifi signal and then freezes and makes buzzing noises, so i have to restar the pc.

Please help!

AndrewLopezPLS, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

1. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Win10 Laptop freeze

2. Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise: Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-blue-screens-with-a-buzzing-noise/78469c57-002d-4a1a-a6d2-a2b1af2bc0d7
  3. Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise: Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-blue-screens-with-a-buzzing-noise/78469c57-002d-4a1a-a6d2-a2b1af2bc0d7
  4. Pc freezes, blue screens with a buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  6. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts: This started after i installed new ram and ssd and happens in some apps like chrome Microsoft edge and some games.I downloaded burnintest and tested everything ram cpu gpu ssd on100% and it was alright no errors appeared I updated sata controler realtek HD audio driver Intel...
  7. PC's screen freeze buzzing noises and then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  9. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  10. Black screen + Buzzing noise

Black screen + Buzzing noise: All of a sudden the screen became black with loud buzzing noise LENOVO Legion 5 15IMH05 corei7-10750H - 8 GB ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-buzzing-noise/20b80e9c-9a96-450f-be43-fbae25b058a8