Windows 10: Win 11 update stuck on 30%

Discus and support Win 11 update stuck on 30% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop running win 11 needed an update so i restarted to update it but its been stuck on 30% for like 15 minutes can soumeone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Csanád Mózner, Jun 2, 2024.

1. Win 11 update stuck on 30%

My laptop running win 11 needed an update so i restarted to update it but its been stuck on 30% for like 15 minutes can soumeone help?

:)

Csanád Mózner, Jun 2, 2024

2. get stuck in 48% during installation win 11 (upgrade from win 10)

Hi Carlo,

Thank you very much for responding.

I've done the steps you suggested.

starting from the windows update troubleshooter.

and then download the tools for resetting the windows update component along with the steps on the forum.

and try to check and install all updates available.

and the last one tried to install again with windows 11 update assistant and still stuck on a black screen (like restarting but didn't come back during the installation process) only the power button worked and when clicked again undoing changes.

still don't know the root of the problem

MardiJumari, Jun 2, 2024
  3. Nate W.H. Win User
    Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Jun 2, 2024
  4. Simmobb2 Win User

Win 11 update stuck on 30%

Installation of Win 11 stuck at 87% getting updates?

I'm upgrading from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro via USB. My computer (NUC11) is showing Getting updates and has been at 87% for about 40 minutes, is it stuck and, if it is, what should I do?

Simmobb2, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

Win 11 update stuck on 30%

1. Win 11 update stuck on 30% - Similar Threads - update stuck 30%

2. Win 11 update stuck on 30%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 update stuck on 30%: My laptop running win 11 needed an update so i restarted to update it but its been stuck on 30% for like 15 minutes can soumeone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-update-stuck-on-30/a6d1c7c4-7030-446e-9b2e-76ecca3107d4
  3. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  4. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  5. Update stuck at 30%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck at 30%: My laptop has dual-boot, Windows 10, and Ubuntu 20. Today I tried the update file provided on the Microsoft website, but unfortunately, when it tries to reboot to complete the update it stuck at 30% and I cannot enter into Windows. Note: I can use Ubuntu with no problem....
  6. Update stuck on 30%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update stuck on 30%: Hi. My computer started updating a few hours ago, and it was going well, it restarted itself multiple times as it said it will, but when it reached 30% it stopped. It's not frozen since the loading animation is working, but it's been on 30% for hours now. It's done that...
  7. Update stuck on 30% for days

Update stuck on 30% for days: Hi, hoping for some advice! Laptop has been updating windows 10 for days now - keeps getting stuck at "Working in updates, 30% complete, don't turn off your computer." Have tried to restart, still stays stuck. Can't access any menus or functions from the screen it's on!...
  8. Windows update stuck at 30%

Windows update stuck at 30%: This has happened multiple times before. I'm just stuck sitting at a spinning wheel and a number that never changes. Maybe it's working right. Maybe I need to wait another three hours. Maybe it's stuck. I have absolutely no way of knowing, and it drives me crazy....
  9. Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours

Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours: Hi, I received a notification that my version of windows 10 needed to be updated. I restarted my PC as instructed at approximately 10pm. By 2am, the update was at 30%. It has remained on this for the last 12 hours. Do I just let it continue and see if the update finishes or...
  10. Stuck at 30% for an hour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at 30% for an hour: I have updated from an older insider Version to the newest Version of the Dev Channel. But now I'm stuck at 30% of the update. Should I just let it run over night or restart it? submitted by /u/theoware [link] [comments]...