Windows 10: Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TMWGray, Oct 8, 2021.

1. TMWGray Win User

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

I have replaced my old laptop with a new one.My old PC had Win 10 Pro free update from Win 7 Pro.The new one has Win 10 Home. I was advised that all I needed to do was to change the product key using the one I had for Win 7 and it would update to the Pro version. This did not work.The old laptop has a MS account with password and pin number.On the new one I seem to have set up a MS account with a different password.Can I merge these accounts and would that solve the updating to Pro problem?

:)

TMWGray, Oct 8, 2021

2. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Oct 8, 2021
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

remixedcat, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

1. Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Home Pro

2. I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...: I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home version which is my official version.Yes , It is my problem I jump to pro but can't get back to home edition .Any method or generic key to go back home edition. Please microsoft help me....
  3. I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...: I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home version which is my official version.Yes , It is my problem I jump to pro but can't get back to home edition .Any method or generic key to go back home edition. Please microsoft help me....
  4. I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is the life span of upgradation from windows 11 home to pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the life span of upgradation from windows 11 home to pro?: I want to understand that if I purchase the update to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home, will I be charged $99 monthly, or is it a one-time payment and I can use Windows 11 Pro for years to come by?...
  6. What is the life span of upgradation from windows 11 home to pro?

What is the life span of upgradation from windows 11 home to pro?: I want to understand that if I purchase the update to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home, will I be charged $99 monthly, or is it a one-time payment and I can use Windows 11 Pro for years to come by?...
  7. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.: HiI have just purchased an upgrade for a Windows 10 Home PC to Pro. I paid using Paypal and the transaction was successful. When I try to install it from the store I get a message saying "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." When I search for solutions I see...
  8. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.: HiI have just purchased an upgrade for a Windows 10 Home PC to Pro. I paid using Paypal and the transaction was successful. When I try to install it from the store I get a message saying "Something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." When I search for solutions I see...
  9. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Pro purchased from Microsoft Store is failing.

10. I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....: I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro . is it possible to have my License key ? mother board was replaced by new one....