Windows 10: will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

Discus and support will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will your microsoft account get banned for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by daviee _, Oct 7, 2024 at 1:57 PM.

1. daviee _ Win User

will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

will your microsoft account get banned for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User

regarding pirated version of ms office

Hi yasvanthds1

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Microsoft do not actively search for pirated versions of Windows, but when the update process sees a pirated version, it turns off certain functionality, and so you should purchase a licence, or you are breaking the end user licence agreement.

With regards to YouTube, if someone on YouTube spots you are using pirated software, they can report you to YouTube and you risk a ban from YouTube.

3. nvlddmkm.sys BSOD when i open some games.

The log files displayed piracy / crack for Windows and third party software.

Redirecting

Things that will get you immediately banned from this community:

• Pirating Microsoft software or products, or offering pirated software or products for sale, including posting product keys.
    If you remove all piracy / crack then help can be provided.

4. will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

most of my ram are allocated at hardware reserved

The Microsoft Windows installed appears pirated /cracked using volume KMS.

Redirecting

Things that will get you immediately banned from this community:

• Pirating Microsoft software or products, or offering pirated software or products for sale, including posting product keys.
    If you're willing to install a licensed / activated copy of Windows then help can be provided.

Thema:

will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

1. will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows? - Similar Threads - banned microsoft using

2. will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will you get banned from microsoft for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows?: will your microsoft account get banned for using a free/cracked/pirated version of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-you-get-banned-from-microsoft-for-using-a/eae2ad87-8025-4dff-92c3-ff2c70cdcb5d
  3. Cracked Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cracked Version: Hey,I am using a cracked version of windows. In my country, almost everyone uses this version nd is really hard to get a real one because of the inflation. Especially for students, its very unlikely that you can buy a real windows. I know its very unethical to use these...
  4. Cracked Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cracked Version: Hey,I am using a cracked version of windows. In my country, almost everyone uses this version nd is really hard to get a real one because of the inflation. Especially for students, its very unlikely that you can buy a real windows. I know its very unethical to use these...
  5. Cracked Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Using Crack Version of Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using Crack Version of Windows: Hi i am Syed Arif ismail from Bangladesh. i using a crack version as most of us in this country do. but i feel guilty of doing that as our religion is not support us to do so. but i cannot effort your original version. so, i can get any deal from your side. or is it...
  7. Getting banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting banned: Hi my name is Antonio i have been playing xbox all my life from the original to 360 to the one to the one s and not once did i have a problem until today. Another gamer that i thought i could trust to gameshare with went on to my account and spammed f you to every on my...
  8. using cracked windows.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using cracked windows.: First of all I am sorry to all the hard working developers of Windows. I have always used Windows with crack. But now I am doing Bachelors in Computer Science and I understand the hard work and effort to just built a simple software. I really feel upset for this illegal act...
  9. revert legal windows from pirated version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    revert legal windows from pirated version: Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version. How do I revert to Win 10 home...
  10. Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Still Not Willing to Offer Windows 10 for Free to Pirates: An option to buy it will, however, be available Microsoft has a goal of bringing Windows 10 on 1 billion devices by 2017, and there's no doubt that the number one priority right now in Redmond is to upgrade as many Windows 7 users as possible. But one of the biggest...