Windows 10: Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

Discus and support Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sifat Ullah, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will Windows 11 run smoothly on my PC as smooth as Windows 10 if not better? or should I stick to Windows 10 until I upgrade my hardware? My hardware is: Intel Core i3-8100 3.6 GHz8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz RAMNvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GPU250 GB NVMe M.2 SSD PCIe Gen 2

:)

Sifat Ullah, Jan 24, 2022

2. How to disable smooth scrolling for metro apps in Windows 10?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the smooth scrolling and check if it helps.

• Navigate to System Properties by right clicking
      Properties from my computer.
    • Click on Advanced and click on
      Performance settings
    • In Visual Effects tab of Performance Options window, click
      Custom. Then deselect the following items to Disable some unnecessary eye candy:
    • Uncheck Smooth-scroll list boxes.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 24, 2022
  3. On Edge browser, the bing.com background "video" plays slower than in IE 11

Thanks for the reply.

The steps did not help much.

On my computer (Windows 10, 12GB, I7) I have tried test drive

http://www.flightarcade.com/missions/tin/play

Result:

• Noticeably choppy on IE 11 and Edge,
    • I can not blame the OS or Hardware because the test drive game plays smooth on FF and Chrome on the computer

My other computer which has IE 11 on Windows 7 plays the flight game very smooth.

Thanks.

Kokeb

KokebBerhane, Jan 24, 2022
  4. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

1. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer? - Similar Threads - run smooth computer

2. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  3. My games not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games not running smoothly.: I have lenovo ideapad 5 pro with amd ryzen 5000 series series 7, 16 gb ram and nvidia geforce gtx 1650. So, my games used to run very smoothly and suddenly started lagging and since then no improvement. I also checked my nvidia is also updated and game settings also looks...
  4. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  5. Windows 10 not running smoothly

Windows 10 not running smoothly: Hello everyoneI have an HP PC running windows 10 Home version 21H2 with 4GB of RAM I just upgraded it from 2GB. I just clean installed it 7 days ago but the problem I had with it before clean installing is what am having again. I'm running windows 10 Pro version 1809 before...
  6. Windows 10 not running smoothly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer?: Hello, I switched to Linux a year ago because of the poor performance I had with Windows 10. Now, mainly because of software compatibility, I am wondering, will Windows 10 run smoothly on my computer? Maybe it was because of too many processes or a less optimised version that...
  8. Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?

Will windows 11 run smooth on my computer?: We all know that every software or game released has some minimum requirements. How ever we all know the fact that the minimum requirements publish in the website is very misleading and the performance of that product seems very sluggish. I want an honest answer about will...
  9. My PC not running smoothly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC not running smoothly.: Im not sure what was happening to my pc lately. Just 2 days ago I'm found that my pc not functioning properly. Im using Windows 10. Suddenly the PC very late shut down. So i just switch off directly. Well next day the pc not able to switch on. Later it's switch on. Many...
  10. Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my computer doesn't run games smoothly anymore?: I dont know what started this, but suddenly when i start playing games my pc doesn't run them as smoothly as it should and my cpu and gpu usages goes higher than they should. Examples like cs go runs normally 250-300 fps but now it drops sometimes to even 120fps. Apex legends...