Windows 10: Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

Discus and support Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes then how soon?Are they working on it?I hope anyone will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARIAD ARAF Abir, May 19, 2024.

1. Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes then how soon?Are they working on it?I hope anyone will answer me.

:)

ARIAD ARAF Abir, May 19, 2024

2. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

I think he means Google Play Store and not games beta.

Apparently, the Play Store according to Android Police that's not official nor it seems to be currently possible:

"Now that you're done installing WSA, you may think the next step is to install the Google Play Store and Play Services for a fully-blown Android experience. However, it's not that easy. When WSA was first announced, people started searching for ways to install Google Play Store on the same. That's when someone fumbled up on a script that allowed installing the Play Store and other Google Services in a jiffy. It was later discovered that the scripts were injecting users with malware and malicious scripts, as reported by BleepingComputer.

There are many safe Play Store alternatives. One of our favorites is the Aurora Store."

https://www.androidpolice.com/set-up-wsa-windows-11-android-apps/

Likely, it seems that it would have to be sideloaded along with gapps or other things as is done on eg Amazon Fire Tablets. It seems though that its an issue with WSL Android.

I'd say this is outside of possibility at this time. Android Police would more than likely know and that was posted last month but then again they changed hands so maybe the new peeps don't know or it was outside the scope of the article?

Edit: Looks like the more recent way people were trying was disabled on Github due to violations lol. I really don't know if you can sideload it at this time. I would expect people would be if it was that easy.

--dashdotdot, May 19, 2024
  3. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

No. When Microsoft added the Windows subsystem for Android and the Amazon Appstore, a number of different ways were posted all over the net on how to enable the installation of apps from the Google Play Store. The most common method, which worked for me on Windows 10, was found to install malware, and removed from GitHub. There have been numerous other ways posted to do this, but none of them seem to work properly for many people, and I cannot find one that works for me with Win 11 Pro.

MartinWalker5, May 19, 2024
  4. Shreya:) Win User

Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

Windows Subsystem for Android

Hi Microsoft.

I have Windows 11 on my laptop, and have recently downloaded Windows Subsystem for Android through Microsoft Store. However, I am unaware of the further steps need to be taken to get the Google Play Store working on my system. What should I do?

Kindly inform the thing as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Shreya:), May 19, 2024
Thema:

Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

1. Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes... - Similar Threads - subsystem Android released

2. Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes...: Will the windows subsystem for Android be released with google play store support? If yes then how soon?Are they working on it?I hope anyone will answer me....
  3. When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!: When will the Windows subsystem for Android be released to the rest of the world! What is taking so long ?Is the testing not completed in US even after this long ?Why is rest of the world not introduced to it ? Why US first ? Is it ethical ? Any there any issues that are not...
  4. Google Play Store supporting on Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Play Store supporting on Windows.: Hi, microsoft team! I am asking for supporting for Google Play Store. Does Google Play Store support for Windows 10 or 11 and later 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-store-supporting-on-windows/f29f1067-328d-4386-bcf5-82a0e4255176
  5. Google Play Store supporting on Windows.

Google Play Store supporting on Windows.: Hi, microsoft team! I am asking for supporting for Google Play Store. Does Google Play Store support for Windows 10 or 11 and later 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-store-supporting-on-windows/f29f1067-328d-4386-bcf5-82a0e4255176
  6. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store: I have seen so many conflicting articles and so much conflicting information about this subject. Does anyone know an effective, easy way to accomplish this? I have tried several different ways and nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 1 Pro....
  7. Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store

Windows subsystem for Android and Google Play Store: I have seen so many conflicting articles and so much conflicting information about this subject. Does anyone know an effective, easy way to accomplish this? I have tried several different ways and nothing seems to work. I am running Windows 1 Pro....
  8. Google Play Store in Android mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Play Store in Android mode: I had to reset my computer because I was locked out after a windows update, now when I log into Google Play it sends me to some Play Store that doesn't even acknowledge my laptop as a device and If I go to Apps it only shows my Android Apps. This is reAlly frustrating that I...
  9. Google Play Store in Android mode

Google Play Store in Android mode: I had to reset my computer because I was locked out after a windows update, now when I log into Google Play it sends me to some Play Store that doesn't even acknowledge my laptop as a device and If I go to Apps it only shows my Android Apps. This is reAlly frustrating that I...
  10. Windows Subsystem for Android application release date in india.

Windows Subsystem for Android application release date in india.: Hii,Windows Subsystem for Android application for windows 11 is only for the U.S. When to the rest of them for other countries. what exact date to release for rest of countries available. Windows Subsystem for Android in Microsoft Store Link...