Windows 10: Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...

Discus and support Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Company that doesn't force their ideology onto their paying customers?Company that doesn't force their customers to use replaced functions that does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juraj_87, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Juraj_87 Win User

Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...

Company that doesn't force their ideology onto their paying customers?Company that doesn't force their customers to use replaced functions that does not work or support previous methods?Company that doesn't at any possible moment wants me to use even more of their faulty and messy products?Company that doesn't advice me to save more energy by changing power plan when their own products start using full power of cpu when computer is idle?Maybe few more billions in fines from EU will help? Or maybe they think they are absolutely untouchable?

:)

Juraj_87, Jun 21, 2024

2. The European Commission has fined Sony, Panasonic and Sanyo a total of €166 million

Hemmmm Corporate policy is to in these circumstances is to "Rob Customer Peter and pay some of it to customer Paul ( & Mary also has to pay)"
    my Suggested idea hits the Corporation/company but not the Customer

dorsetknob, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Martmcd Win User
    support company

rather than paying a third party for support, you should first contact the company responsible for the software you are experiencing problems with, there is often some level of free support available,

support here is free, experts will attempt to talk you through resolving your issue rather than gain access to your computer.

if the answer suggested is not clear or easy, you only need to ask for clarification or step by step instructions.

Martmcd, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Edwin Win User

Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...

Windows-as-a-service fail: Microsoft keeps customers in the dark

I have much respect for Microsoft, but, if you've got paying customers, this ain't the way to do business!

Edwin, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their... - Similar Threads - microsoft ever company

2. Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will microsoft ever be company that respects their customers who actually pay for their...: Company that doesn't force their ideology onto their paying customers?Company that doesn't force their customers to use replaced functions that does not work or support previous methods?Company that doesn't at any possible moment wants me to use even more of their faulty and...
  3. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  4. Why are you the worst company ever?

Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  5. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up my system without asking me first. What makes Microsoft think it has the right to do that? After searching for the solution...
  6. What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”

What Ever Happened To “We Respect Your Privacy?”: I just bought a new computer with Windows 11, my first experience with this operating system. I’m disgusted. Number one, it automatically backed up my system without asking me first. What makes Microsoft think it has the right to do that? After searching for the solution...
  7. Microsoft is the most **** company ever made

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is the most **** company ever made: Microsoft is a joke, my xbox had the screen of death and i did everything to fix it and nothing worked i called microsoft and they said they xant fix anything what a damn **** joke of a company, no wonder nobody is buying the new xbox because microsoft is a joke.NOBODY BUY A...
  8. Microsoft is worst company ever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft is worst company ever: I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number when i enterd it it kept say not correct email wtffffff. I regret when i used microsoft , i will unistall all microsoft...
  9. Who is paying for MS Windows bug testing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Who is paying for MS Windows bug testing?: Hi! I'm really surprised if MS would pay to the customers for their bug testing which are caused by poor developers from MS. Let's check the scenario: A company buys 10 PC with MS Win10 and other needed apps. MS release a new crappy update which is installed...
  10. Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there an actual forum to get input from REAL customers who actually use Microsoft...: I have been using Microsoft products for 20+ years. I have had the Media Center hooked up from Windows ME through Ultimate. I have had every Xbox. I currently wear the Microsoft Band 2, have three different Windows Phones/Mobile, Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse, Foldable...