Windows 10: Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

Discus and support Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have paid for the full version of microft to install it into my computer. Now I want to create a System image. If I wanted to restore my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ΙωαννηςΞανθοπουλος, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

Hello, I have paid for the full version of microft to install it into my computer. Now I want to create a System image. If I wanted to restore my computer with this image, would I have to pay for a microsoft key again? I have kept the previous key.

:)

ΙωαννηςΞανθοπουλος, Feb 12, 2024
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CWill I keep microsoft office after in a system image? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

System Image Problem

[table][tr][td]Version[/td] [td]Date[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.05[/td] [td]8/03/2009[/td] [/tr] [tr][td]5.08[/td] [td]7/21/2009[/td] [/tr] [/table]
    Which one is newer?
    Only 5.05 was offered on HP for the machine I linked.
    The description danced around some of the anomalies we're seen with drives.

Since only 5.05 was offered, I questioned 5.08
    Guess we know the answer now - 5.05 failed to flash.
    We could spend time trying to figure that out, but IMO it's better on the back burner for now

I think the next step is to try the Macrium sleight of hand to get the System Image restored.
    I'd like to get the System Image up and running to do the follwoing

• Copy Nick's data to a folder off of the restored System Image C: drive

• run a Belarc Advisor audit to collect license keys for Nick's software

• there might be other data collection that Nick can do in preparation for the final step

The final step is a clean install, install up-to-date MS and 3rd party software, and restore the copied personal data.

Nick was having difficulty locating the outlook files in the System Image - so getting it back running live is the best I can think of.

Thoughts, suggestions, and objections are always welcome and considered

Slartybart, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

1. Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image? - Similar Threads - keep microsoft office

2. Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?: Hello, I have paid for the full version of microft to install it into my computer. Now I want to create a System image. If I wanted to restore my computer with this image, would I have to pay for a microsoft key again? I have kept the previous key....
  3. Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will I keep microsoft office after in a system image?: Hello, I have paid for the full version of microft to install it into my computer. Now I want to create a System image. If I wanted to restore my computer with this image, would I have to pay for a microsoft key again? I have kept the previous key....
  4. Can't open Microsoft office and System after windows updating

Can't open Microsoft office and System after windows updating: Hi everyone,My laptop just got a update to Windows 10 version 19042 today. After updating, I can't open word or excel files, same as word, excel apps. Windows showed an error notice "install failed. Please contact your software vendor"I tried to right click start button ->...
  5. Size of Image on specific Microsoft Office Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Size of Image on specific Microsoft Office Tiles: The start menu appears when I hit the Windows Key. I have the menu organized into Application groups, on of which is Microsoft Office. In this group, the image on the tiles for Word, Excel and Power Point is about 10% of the size of the image for Access, publisher, and...
  6. Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?: I have no idea why this is happening and I can't find anything on it. I'm having an issue where Microsoft Office just randomly installs and launches itself on my PC, and advertises Office 365. Has anyone had this issue? Looking through the reviews for the app on the Windows...
  7. Cannot create a system image - Keep getting the message "A system image backup is in...

Cannot create a system image - Keep getting the message "A system image backup is in...: I tried to Create a system image by [clicking "Create a system image" on the left on Backup and Restore (Window 7), the PC is Window 10], but I always getting the message "A system image backup is in progress. Please wait while it completes." every time....
  8. Microsoft Office Single Image 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Single Image 2010: I have a pop up that is trying to install the above. I cannot get rid of it and it even survives shut down. that process appears unable to close the app. Any suggestions?...
  9. image & Office change

in Microsoft Office and 365
    image & Office change: I created Macrium system images with MS office 2010 in the OS. I have now installed 2019 installed and running well. How does this affect the images? Should I delete them if they will be 2010 if recovered, or will there be a transition and keep them? Thanks 121212
  10. Backup/System Image options keep failing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/System Image options keep failing: Having some trouble trying to create a system image of my system as I'm getting a "Server execution failed (0x80080005)." error that whatever I try just seems to remain unaffected. I've tried sfc /scannow to resolve issues, checked permissions, but I'm getting nowhere...