Windows 10: Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Discus and support Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BaconExcitesMe, May 18, 2022.

1. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Hi, so I got a laptop that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled but I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but now I want to do a factory reset to give it to someone if I reset and do a clean install on the laptop will it go back to Windows 10 Home or will it stay in Windows 10 Pro?

:)

BaconExcitesMe, May 18, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2022
  4. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset?

1. Will I go back to Windows 10 Home if I reset? - Similar Threads - Home reset

2. My device manager is missing in Windows 10 home. I believe it was after a "reset" but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device manager is missing in Windows 10 home. I believe it was after a "reset" but...: My device manager is missing in my windows 10 home. See screenshot. An error code comes up it is 0xc000428. If i remember correctly, this happened after a "reset". Please help. Also my bluetooth is missing as well. Thank you...
  3. My device manager is missing in Windows 10 home. I believe it was after a "reset" but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My device manager is missing in Windows 10 home. I believe it was after a "reset" but...: My device manager is missing in my windows 10 home. See screenshot. An error code comes up it is 0xc000428. If i remember correctly, this happened after a "reset". Please help. Also my bluetooth is missing as well. Thank you...
  4. My device manager is missing in Windows 10 home. I believe it was after a "reset" but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Does resetting the windows 10 home single language harm the whole pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting the windows 10 home single language harm the whole pc: Hello Microsoft, just for reference and suggestion that if I reset my my windows 10 home single language PC will it harm the System CPU, GPU and Local disk like SSD and HDD or it will harm the operating system or will it delete the essential drivers which actually need to run...
  6. Does resetting the windows 10 home single language harm the whole pc

Does resetting the windows 10 home single language harm the whole pc: Hello Microsoft, just for reference and suggestion that if I reset my my windows 10 home single language PC will it harm the System CPU, GPU and Local disk like SSD and HDD or it will harm the operating system or will it delete the essential drivers which actually need to run...
  7. Does resetting the windows 10 home single language harm the whole pc

8. If i reset my laptop to factory reset, will i still have microsoft office home and students ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i reset my laptop to factory reset, will i still have microsoft office home and students ?: Hii, i am najmi, i would like to ask about factory reset, i have a dell vostro 3405 that have MIcrosoft Office Home and Students came from factory. its just right out of the box, without needing to buy an activation key or license, since i am gonna sell my laptop, i wanna do...
  9. If i reset my laptop to factory reset, will i still have microsoft office home and students ?

If i reset my laptop to factory reset, will i still have microsoft office home and students ?: Hii, i am najmi, i would like to ask about factory reset, i have a dell vostro 3405 that have MIcrosoft Office Home and Students came from factory. its just right out of the box, without needing to buy an activation key or license, since i am gonna sell my laptop, i wanna do...
  10. If i reset my laptop to factory reset, will i still have microsoft office home and students ?