Windows 10: WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

Discus and support WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried all the usual "WiFi not working" steps on the internet such as troubleshooting, enabling and disabling the device etc. It keeps giving me code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fazal Muhammed, Jun 19, 2023.

1. WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

I tried all the usual "WiFi not working" steps on the internet such as troubleshooting, enabling and disabling the device etc. It keeps giving me code 43 and code 10 under device status from properties of device in device manager.

:)

Fazal Muhammed, Jun 19, 2023
Thema:

WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

1. WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this... - Similar Threads - WiFi Status under

2. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  3. My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Wifi Status IPv4 Connectivity as No Network Status: Last night, my laptop could not seem to connect to the internet using our main wifi router. We have two - which is our main router and an extender. My laptop can connect to the extender without any problem, but can’t do the same for the 5ghz and 2.4ghz bands of the main...
  4. Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties: The laptop I have is ASUS TUF A17. Suddenly the wifi adapter in my laptop went missing. I tried every possible solution on internet, whether it be network reset or even system restore, nothing worked. I was on windows 10 so I decided to update to windows 11. I did thatthrough...
  5. Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with WiFi adapter even in hardware and connection properties: The laptop I have is ASUS TUF A17. Suddenly the wifi adapter in my laptop went missing. I tried every possible solution on internet, whether it be network reset or even system restore, nothing worked. I was on windows 10 so I decided to update to windows 11. I did thatthrough...
  6. WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Status under 'Hardware and Connection properties' says 'Not operational'. Does this...: I tried all the usual "WiFi not working" steps on the internet such as troubleshooting, enabling and disabling the device etc. It keeps giving me code 43 and code 10 under device status from properties of device in device manager....
  7. Missing WiFi and Ethernet under Network Status

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing WiFi and Ethernet under Network Status: Did the latest system update and today when I went to log in I couldn't use my PIN. Was able to get in using my account id but then noticed my wifi and Ethernet connections are missing under my Network and Internet setting. I can see them still in Device Manager. The Network...
  8. Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte

Wifi is connected and able to browse the internet, but Network status says it's disconnecte: Hi, My network is shown as disconnected when I'm actually connected to internet. I have tried to reset the network and other proposed solution. Nothing works. The Microsoft store does not allow me to download any software and the Windows update reported that I'm offline,...
  9. Status say not connected to internet

Status say not connected to internet: I am using a dial up connection provided by my ISP. I can browse internet but can't use Microsoft store or get any security update. It says you are not connected to any networks. Please help me solve the problem. [ATTACH]...
  10. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties: There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet[ATTACH]...