Windows 10: WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

Discus and support WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blessing Davidson, May 28, 2024.

1. WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

What can I do to fix this?

:)

Blessing Davidson, May 28, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 28, 2024
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar icons missing/ not responding!

Hello Pasindu,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this taskbar issue. For us to assist you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check, type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.

Meanwhile, we suggest that restart the Windows Explorer.exe to refresh your taskbar functionality by following the steps below:

• Open Task Manager
      by right clicking the taskbar.
    • Click More details at the bottom to expand the Task Manager window.
    • Under the Processes tab, look for Windows Explorer.
    • After selecting the Windows Explorer, click the Restart
      button at the bottom.
    • It may take a few seconds and things like your taskbar and Start menu may disappear momentarily, but when it restarts, things should behave better and you can exit Task Manager.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 28, 2024
  4. cadaveca Win User

WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound :p

cadaveca, May 28, 2024
Thema:

WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

1. WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound - Similar Threads - WiFi setting disappearing

2. WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound: What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-setting-disappearing-taskbar-not-responding/23f1d31a-7d1a-4aed-bbb3-a08d06547098
  3. WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi setting disappearing taskbar not responding and other parts of my system like sound: What can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-setting-disappearing-taskbar-not-responding/23f1d31a-7d1a-4aed-bbb3-a08d06547098
  4. System Sounds Disappear !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Sounds Disappear !!!: Hello, why do my system sounds disappear? Sounds when I connect or disconnect a USB flash drive or sounds for errors and such. There is sound. The sound card is working, they are enabled in the settings. I tried turning them off and on again but the effect is zero. I only fix...
  5. System Sounds Disappear !!!

System Sounds Disappear !!!: Hello, why do my system sounds disappear? Sounds when I connect or disconnect a USB flash drive or sounds for errors and such. There is sound. The sound card is working, they are enabled in the settings. I tried turning them off and on again but the effect is zero. I only fix...
  6. My system sound disappeared

My system sound disappeared: Hi i was just playing video games but suddenly my laptop sound got completely vanished i didn't delete or manage any drivers and i only update my pc if its necessary, i went to check my sound drivers and everything was okay even troubleshooting said that its okay But my...
  7. My system sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My system sound disappeared: Hi i was just playing video games but suddenly my laptop sound got completely vanished i didn't delete or manage any drivers and i only update my pc if its necessary, i went to check my sound drivers and everything was okay even troubleshooting said that its okay But my...
  8. My system sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Disappearing system sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearing system sounds: Hello, several times now it happens to me that my system sounds disappear. The system is Windows 11. Only the sounds are missing when I plug in the USB drive, when I empty the trash or when some notification appears in the taskbar. Otherwise, there is sound, I solve the...
  10. Disappearing system sounds

Disappearing system sounds: Hello, several times now it happens to me that my system sounds disappear. The system is Windows 11. Only the sounds are missing when I plug in the USB drive, when I empty the trash or when some notification appears in the taskbar. Otherwise, there is sound, I solve the...