Windows 10: Wifi problem Windows 11

Discus and support Wifi problem Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some months, I've had some problems with my wi-fi connections, it is going crazy.Every time I use the laptop for like about 10-20 minutes, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlbertApetroaie, Jul 25, 2024.

1. Wifi problem Windows 11

For some months, I've had some problems with my wi-fi connections, it is going crazy.Every time I use the laptop for like about 10-20 minutes, the wi-fi just cuts off and cannot be used until I restart the pcBefore, the wi-fi button was disappearing completely and no internet could appear in settings. I tried using a Youtube tutorial, I reinstalled some drivers from the device manager, the wi-fi button came back and never disappeared again.Although, now, the problem is that the wi-fi just cuts out randomly, the button still remains there but all the available networks are gone and don't appear

:)

AlbertApetroaie, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jul 25, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Wifi problem Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

Wifi problem Windows 11

1. Wifi problem Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wifi problem

2. Keypad function and wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keypad function and wifi adapter problem: Hi, I would like to ask why my pc from f1 key to f12 all cannot press individually? I need to press fn key then I can function. Previously my wifi suddenly disconnected and didn’t show any connection, my whole wifi icon disappeared also. I follow what previous comments from...
  3. Keypad function and wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keypad function and wifi adapter problem: Hi, I would like to ask why my pc from f1 key to f12 all cannot press individually? I need to press fn key then I can function. Previously my wifi suddenly disconnected and didn’t show any connection, my whole wifi icon disappeared also. I follow what previous comments from...
  4. Keypad function and wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WiFi problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi problems: So I was casually playing a game earlier then all of a sudden the icon for WiFi or whatever stopped showing up on Windows 11, I tried restarting it and it didn't work either. I tried following up some tutorials up online but they didn't really make up a difference. I tried...
  6. WiFi problems

WiFi problems: So I was casually playing a game earlier then all of a sudden the icon for WiFi or whatever stopped showing up on Windows 11, I tried restarting it and it didn't work either. I tried following up some tutorials up online but they didn't really make up a difference. I tried...
  7. i have a problem while connecting to wifi network my laptop don't connect with only one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem while connecting to wifi network my laptop don't connect with only one...: I have a problem while connecting to a Wi-Fi network my laptop doesn't connect with only one router when i try to connect it it shows can't connect to this network 2.4ghz connects easily but 5ghz wifi doesn't connect it happens only with one router any other 5ghz router...
  8. i have a problem while connecting to wifi network my laptop don't connect with only one...

i have a problem while connecting to wifi network my laptop don't connect with only one...: I have a problem while connecting to a Wi-Fi network my laptop doesn't connect with only one router when i try to connect it it shows can't connect to this network 2.4ghz connects easily but 5ghz wifi doesn't connect it happens only with one router any other 5ghz router...
  9. I am having a problem with my WiFi Adapter on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having a problem with my WiFi Adapter on Windows 10 Pro: Apparently today my WiFi driver stops working on my computer, the app itself shows "no RTL818x"The WiFi Adapter model is RealTek RTL8812, I have updated Windows to the latest, also the driver directly from the manufacturer's website.I am looking forward solving this problem...
  10. I am having a problem with my WiFi Adapter on Windows 10 Pro

I am having a problem with my WiFi Adapter on Windows 10 Pro: Apparently today my WiFi driver stops working on my computer, the app itself shows "no RTL818x"The WiFi Adapter model is RealTek RTL8812, I have updated Windows to the latest, also the driver directly from the manufacturer's website.I am looking forward solving this problem...