Windows 10: Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

Discus and support Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JamesTech, May 1, 2023.

1. JamesTech Win User

Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot slower :

:)

JamesTech, May 1, 2023
  2. yakideo Win User

S4 (hibernation) USB/network wake up

Hi,

I have this annoying problem. When my computer enters the S4 powerstate (hibernation) I can wake it up by just clicking with the mouse. Even when EuP is enabled the mouse can still wake up the computer. After a night of sleep I find the computer powered on. So not only can the mouse wake up the system, it also seems that network traffic can too.

I thought that hibernation was like power off but with the option to save the RAM to disk. At least before I always need to push the power button to boot after hibernation.

Any suggestions?

Asus P7P55D-E
    Windows 7

yakideo, May 1, 2023
  3. Error Code 0x800704cf After Sleep and Hibernate

Completed BIOS update and have had multiple system restarts.

• Still getting error code 0x800704cf after sleep and hibernate.
    After automatically installing driver upon restart: Intel 20.70.25.2 (2021-06-22).

Ran Network troubleshooter

It would help if there was a way to narrow down which software was triggering this error.

JoshuaBalsillie, May 1, 2023
  4. Louie Del Win User

Sleep,hibernate, and shutdown

Hi,

Usually, Sleep and Hibernate features are used to save power when using a computer. However, hibernate may not be available for all PCs as it was designed for laptops. Regarding your concern, since you’re trying to turn
    off or disable these features, you may follow the step below:

• To turn off Sleep:

Go to Settings > System > Power & sleep. Then, select
      Never from the drop-down list under the Sleep section.

Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate 584c0e8c-80cf-4e84-a18c-23b41220f8da?upload=true.png

• To disable Hibernate:
    • Type Command Prompt in the Search box from
      Start
    • Right-click on it, then select Run as administrator.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off and press
      Enter. Close the window.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, May 1, 2023
Thema:

1. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate - Similar Threads - Wifi Network Problem

2. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  3. Hibernation and sleep problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation and sleep problems: Hellorecently after i hibernate my pc, often when i start it again all the data are deleted and it runs a new windows session.i have also a problem with sleep function in windows, my pc randomly "wake up" without touching any input.These things are becoming annoying, pls help...
  4. Sleep/Hibernate problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep/Hibernate problems: Hello, I bought a Dell G5 5500 in august of this year. I have several problems: The first one is that even though I put my laptop into hibernation, it turns on after 2 or 3 hours, (I haven't calculated the exact time) without any action on my part. This means that the...
  5. Failed WiFi connection after sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed WiFi connection after sleep/hibernate: After a while, for some reasons, I am experiencing some problems with my WiFi. After I turn on my laptop from sleep/hibernation, the WiFi is not connected. Sometimes I have to wait a few minutes and sometimes I even have to restart my laptop to get my WiFi working. Like I...
  6. Failed connection to WiFi after sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed connection to WiFi after sleep/hibernate: After some time for some reasons I am experiencing some issues with my WiFi. After I turn on my laptop from sleep/hibernate the WiFi isn't connected. [ATTACH] Sometimes I should wait couple of minutes to come to life and sometimes I even have to restart my laptop to get my...
  7. Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

Problem with Hibernate and Wifi: Hi I'm Danial I have some problem with wifi,i can't find new wifi devices when i hibernate my laptop ( Lenovo Z5070 ) and turn on again. i must restart windows (windows 10 Enterprise ) what's solution? Thanks...
  8. Problems with Office 2019 after sleep/hibernate

Problems with Office 2019 after sleep/hibernate: Running Windows 10 Pro/64bit, version 1903 on a MSI GS73 and after replacing my Office 2013 with Office 2019 Pro Plus I have issues with Office after sleep and hibernate. Parts of content (menu items etc.) in the Office programs are missing. It is fixed by re-starting each...
  9. Problem with sleep and hibernation

Problem with sleep and hibernation: This problem seems to have suddenly come out of nowhere. I've done Malware scans and they've turned up nothing and I have looked all over the internet to find an answer and have gotten nowhere. When I try to put my computer to sleep , not a few seconds after my moniters turn...
  10. Hibernate and sleep problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate and sleep problem?: When I set my PC to hibernate or sleep, it no longer works the way it used to. It basically shuts down completely. How can I fix this? 93503