Windows 10: Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

Discus and support Wifi missing when I turn my pc on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn my Pc on, only the 5g wifi of my ethernet show on phones, tv etc, the 2.4 disappear, but when I turn my pc off it came back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arthur robonato, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

When I turn my Pc on, only the 5g wifi of my ethernet show on phones, tv etc, the 2.4 disappear, but when I turn my pc off it came back

:)

arthur robonato, Feb 26, 2023
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Feb 26, 2023
  3. Turn of push notice 'action required Wifi' Lumia 950

Hi, Kittyvan H.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

Turn WiFi search off, when you don’t need it, by taping on WiFi quick action button or by managing your
    WiFi notification by following these steps:

• Slide your finger downwards on the screen.
    • Press All settings.
    • Press Network & wireless.
    • Press WiFi. and then select Wi-Fi Sense.
    • Turn on/off "Connect to suggested open hotspots".
    • Uncheck "Show a notification banner when action is needed from me".

Let us know if it works.

Marcel Dio, Feb 26, 2023
  4. Berton Win User

Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

Windows turns off wifi

An example of the Device Manager entry:

Wifi missing when I turn my pc on 382912d1673213031t-windows-turns-off-wifi-screenshot-2023-01-08-142324.png

Berton, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

1. Wifi missing when I turn my pc on - Similar Threads - Wifi missing turn

2. Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi missing when I turn my pc on: When I turn my Pc on, only the 5g wifi of my ethernet show on phones, tv etc, the 2.4 disappear, but when I turn my pc off it came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-missing-when-i-turn-my-pc-on/cfac89c6-1792-464a-9517-5ce02e7d7cb8
  3. Wifi missing when I turn my pc on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi missing when I turn my pc on: When I turn my Pc on, only the 5g wifi of my ethernet show on phones, tv etc, the 2.4 disappear, but when I turn my pc off it came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-missing-when-i-turn-my-pc-on/cfac89c6-1792-464a-9517-5ce02e7d7cb8
  4. My additional profiles are missing when I turn on computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My additional profiles are missing when I turn on computer: Hello, I currently work from home using a Secure Remote worker. I had issues one day and could not log in and was getting an error that the profile server could not load. I reached out to IT at work and they had me unistall and reinstall the SRW. Since that happened now my...
  5. When i turn on Hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, my wifi on PC is sudently slow.

When i turn on Hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, my wifi on PC is sudently slow.: When i turn on Hotspot on my Windows 10 PC, my Wi-Fi on PC is suddenly slow.Im not talking about my phone consuming a lot of bandwidth because it could be disconnected but my Wi-Fi drops from 50-70mbps to 1-5mbps every time i turn on hotspot. And if my wifi speed is 5mbps on...
  6. My wifi icon is missing from the taskbar and when I went to turn it on in system icon it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi icon is missing from the taskbar and when I went to turn it on in system icon it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Helios_153 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iefwj6/my_wifi_icon_is_missing_from_the_taskbar_and_when/
  7. Wifi disconnects everytime I turn on my pc

Wifi disconnects everytime I turn on my pc: Hi, So my situation is when I turn on my pc every device connected gets disconnected including the pc too. Eventually it does reconnect to the internet after 30 mins delay or so and I can't have this since I'm working and also I might disrupt everyone else's business while...
  8. Screen turned black when I turned on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen turned black when I turned on my pc: When I turned on my desktop, the screen is all black but I can hear beeping sounds which means that the computer is still working? I inserted the monitor cord to the other port on my computer and it works but now the screen resolution is stretched out and I can't get it back,...
  9. BSOD when I turned on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I turned on my PC: I came home from shopping and turned on my custom built desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD. On the screen it said "system thread exception not handled". This only happened once Attachment 42119 System Spec Computer type: PC/DesktopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:...
  10. Problems When I turn on my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems When I turn on my PC: Hello. Whenever I turn on my PC, there is only a black screen with the mouse cursor. When I restart my PC it works but the date is set to some very random date eg. 1/3/2302. This really confuses me and I have no idea why this is happening. 28853