Windows 10: Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

Discus and support Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried really everything from previous simillar posts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lanjo Joseph, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

I tried really everything from previous simillar posts

:)

Lanjo Joseph, Apr 22, 2024

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Apr 22, 2024
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc

Hi JohnLattimore1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Is WIFI working when Bluetooth is enabled?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?
    3. Are you trying to send and receive files via Bluetooth?

I understand how difficult it can be, when the basic features doesn’t work the way they are intended to.
    This issue is an indication of faulty drivers or incompatible driver.
    This can be fixed by updating the drivers or uninstalling and reinstalling it. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and let us know the results.

Method 1: Run the inbuilt troubleshooter.

1. Go to Settings > Click on Update & Security.
    2. Click on Troubleshoot > Click on ‘Internet Connections’.
    3. Now click on Run the troubleshooter. After the network troubleshooter completes click on ‘Bluetooth’.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and this will try to fix the connectivity issues with the internet and Bluetooth.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Step 1: Update wifi drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to ‘Network Adapters’ and expand them.
    4. Right click on the ‘WIFI’ network adapter, and select
      Roll back (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    5. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.

Step 2: Update Bluetooth drivers.

In the same way you can update or Roll back the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers.

1. Go to ‘Bluetooth’ and expand it.
    2. Right click on the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers, and select
      Roll back
      (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    3. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
    4. Restart the PC after the updating of the drivers completes.

This will update the drivers of WIFI and
    Bluetooth. Once the drivers are updated check, if you can use both WIFI
    and Bluetooth together. For more information check the
    update drivers in windows 10.
    I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Share files over Bluetooth.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

1. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps going

2. the scroll bar keeps going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the scroll bar keeps going down: My scrollbar keeps going down and horizontal bars go to the right, I don't know how to stop this issue. I saw a similar problem but it was for windows10. I don't know anything else i can do....
  3. the scroll bar keeps going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the scroll bar keeps going down: My scrollbar keeps going down and horizontal bars go to the right, I don't know how to stop this issue. I saw a similar problem but it was for windows10. I don't know anything else i can do....
  4. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth: I tried really everything from previous simillar posts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-going-down-along-with-bluetooth/2f8fbc0b-7b95-4102-a6e1-1d00243d0b09
  5. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  6. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  7. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Wifi keeps shutting off along with the network adapter

Wifi keeps shutting off along with the network adapter: Hello, I’ve been having trouble with my wifi lately. It’s been happening for two weeks and now its the worst it’s ever been. My wifi randomly disconnects and when i try to reconnect, none of my local wifi connections show up. This only happens to my computer, everyone else in...
  9. WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.

WIFI keeps losing connection but doesn't go down.: I constantly lose connection whilst doing anything on my computer. It is always just connection lost --> click on wifi --> see "No Internet, secured" --> press disconnect --> then reconnect and it magically is working again in tip-top shape, I don't even have to wait 5...
  10. brightness keeps going up and down

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502