Windows 10: Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

Discus and support Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wifi on windows 11 is not working anymore for some reason. First there's no internet access at all and on top of that it keeps getting disconnected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amayankk, Jun 16, 2022.

1. amayankk Win User

Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

My wifi on windows 11 is not working anymore for some reason. First there's no internet access at all and on top of that it keeps getting disconnected. Before disconnecting a message is shown on the networks setting that says "Your device can only access other devices on your local network." Troubleshooter says it is a DNS problem. I did a network reset but it did not help it either. The same connection is working just fine on other devices but not on my laptop. I have tried all the solution i found on the internet but nothing worked.

:)

amayankk, Jun 16, 2022
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update. [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine http://amzn.to/2fQqzK8

vaxevanos, Jun 16, 2022
  3. cereberus Win User
    Hyper-v keeps getting disconnected with RS1

Only user but keep getting disconnected since upgrading Pro N to RS1
    Any suggestions?

Edit: THOUGHT I found problem. My wifi adaptor on pc had got bridge linked with the hyper-v virtual router and that was confusing things. Also explains why I was getting an internet icon.

Reset wifi and now ok.

EDIT 2: ARRGH - Problem is back

Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update. [​IMG]

cereberus, Jun 16, 2022
  4. EdhuCesar Win User

Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

Windows 10 Wifi keeps disconnecting after Spring update

Hello there.

After I updated my PC with the latest patch, my wifi is horrible. It keeps dropping the internet connection every 10 minutes or so and the access to internet is cut off for 10 - 20 secs and then comes back. Really annoying.

(I tried updating my wifi adapter, internet adapter on the Device manage, also the easy step turn off and on the router and didn't solve my issue)

Any suggestions? Thanks.

EdhuCesar, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update. - Similar Threads - Wifi keeps getting

2. Wifi keeps on disconnecting after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps on disconnecting after update: i'm being disconnected to the Internet after I updated my pc. My drivers are up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-on-disconnecting-after-update/53f6c65b-e9af-441a-a1d2-0c069aa22a30
  3. Wifi keeps on disconnecting after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps on disconnecting after update: i'm being disconnected to the Internet after I updated my pc. My drivers are up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-on-disconnecting-after-update/53f6c65b-e9af-441a-a1d2-0c069aa22a30
  4. keep getting disconnected on WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    keep getting disconnected on WIFI: I can only connect to WIFI since right now I dont have cable to use. I keep getting disconnected even im just sitting right beside the modem. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-disconnected-on-wifi/cec8c687-dd97-4843-b7a5-051f63e696ff
  5. Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps getting disconnected and shows no internet access after a recent update.: My wifi on windows 11 is not working anymore for some reason. First there's no internet access at all and on top of that it keeps getting disconnected. Before disconnecting a message is shown on the networks setting that says "Your device can only access other devices on your...
  6. Recently, My Wifi keeps disconnecting.

Recently, My Wifi keeps disconnecting.: Over the past week, the wifi connection on my laptop started to drop randomly during the evening hours. I suspect it has something to do with our router / modem, a Bell Home Hub 3000. The modem is connected directly via ethernet to one of our game consoles PlayStation 4 / PS4...
  7. wifi internet keeps disconnecting

wifi internet keeps disconnecting: The wifi connection to my laptop will disconnect but it will show 'connect, no internet'. It happens very often and comes back automatically after some time. It has been happening only to the laptops connected to that specific network-provided router. I also got to know that...
  8. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update: Dear Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some issue with the recent Windows Updates for Windows 10. I believe you are already aware, WIFI indicator frequently shows No Internet Access and application frequently disconnect. Especially MS Teams. I have tried...
  9. WiFi keeps getting disconnected

WiFi keeps getting disconnected: hi! This problem seem to come out out of nowhere.. I have already turned off my auto update for windows since that was causing me problems BSOD with my drivers before. Now all of a sudden my internet connection seems to stop for some reason while im browsing. Also my Wifi...
  10. WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting

WiFi Internet Keeps Disconnecting: Using Win10 my Sony Vaio laptop connects ok to my BT wireless router but after a short while I lose the Internet connection. This happens because Win10 decides to switch to another wireless network which is secured and I do not have the password. When I disconnect this other...