Windows 10: Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...

Discus and support Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Soo here the whole story,I have a PC with Tp Link TL-WN781ND wifi card. The download speed normally is 25Mbps from speedtest website now one day, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Khanbehram66, Sep 15, 2024.

1. Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...

Soo here the whole story,I have a PC with Tp Link TL-WN781ND wifi card. The download speed normally is 25Mbps from speedtest website now one day, I was coding and suddenly the wifi got extremely slow, I restarted the router and that didnt solve the problem. Then I forgot the network and when i tried to reconnect it said "Cannot connect to the network" then after some netsh commands from internet and after restart it said that "I am using encryption that isnt supported change it" I changed it from router settings to AES, Then after that I couldnt connect to the network saying&nbs

:)

Khanbehram66, Sep 15, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow internet connection from Wifi - Network adaptor

Hi Maegen,

Slow internet connection could be due to outdated network adapter driver or Wi-Fi signal interruptions.

We would like to know some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you tried updating your network adapter driver?
    • Do you have any anti-virus or 3rd party security app running?
    • Is your computer updating Windows or other programs?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to run Network Adapter troubleshooter and
    Internet Connection troubleshooter. It will find and fix problems with wireless network adapters and Internet connections. Follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Click Update & Security, then choose Troubleshoot.
    • Click Internet Connections and Network Adapter.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 15, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 15, 2024
  4. Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...

Can't connect to home wifi network with WPA2 AES

My Lumina 920 phone won't connect to my home wifi network which uses WPA2 preshared key with AES encryption. It says cannot connect to wifi network. I even copied the WPA2 password from my router's setup screen to a text file and uploaded this file to
    my Skydrive. I opened the file on my phone and copied and pasted the password into the password field in the Wifi settings. My phone still won't connect. On my desktop PC if I copy and paste this password from the same text file I have no trouble connecting
    to my wifi network. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS PHONE 8 TO CONNECT?!

techguy379, Sep 15, 2024
Thema:

Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...

1. Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,... - Similar Threads - Wifi Issue slow

2. Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Issue, From slow internet to cannot connect to this network, change encryption to AES,...: Soo here the whole story,I have a PC with Tp Link TL-WN781ND wifi card. The download speed normally is 25Mbps from speedtest website now one day, I was coding and suddenly the wifi got extremely slow, I restarted the router and that didnt solve the problem. Then I forgot the...
  3. WiFi “cannot connect to the internet”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi “cannot connect to the internet”: I have already tried multiple things and it still doesn’t work… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cannot-connect-to-the-internet/b9c51db0-6271-4ac0-be8c-bdcdbf602232
  4. WiFi “cannot connect to the internet”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi “cannot connect to the internet”: I have already tried multiple things and it still doesn’t work… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-cannot-connect-to-the-internet/b9c51db0-6271-4ac0-be8c-bdcdbf602232
  5. No WIFI in Network & Internet or Network Connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WIFI in Network & Internet or Network Connections: I continue to have this problem and nothing I’ve been able to find has helped. It worked once by resetting the computer to an earlier date, but it didn’t work this time. The wifi driver says it has an issue, but that the current driver is the most recent update. If anyone...
  6. No WIFI in Network & Internet or Network Connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WIFI in Network & Internet or Network Connections: I continue to have this problem and nothing I’ve been able to find has helped. It worked once by resetting the computer to an earlier date, but it didn’t work this time. The wifi driver says it has an issue, but that the current driver is the most recent update. If anyone...
  7. No WIFI in Network & Internet or Network Connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Internet changes to No Internet, but remains connected to the WiFi network, randomly. How...

Internet changes to No Internet, but remains connected to the WiFi network, randomly. How...: I recently got a new laptop. It is a Lenovo IdeaPad 3, and it has worked really great except I am having one issue, the wifi will randomly say there is no internet, but It will remain connected to the wifi. It will say that for a few seconds then will begin working again. It...
  9. Wifi connects but no network internet

Wifi connects but no network internet: Currently my internet is being a little troubled. I can connect to the wifi, but only one of the networks on my computer we have a 2.4 ghz and a 5ghz network, I can only connect to the 2.4ghz network. So, I can connect to that network, and the internet does in fact work....
  10. Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi

Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi: I recently switched ISPs (from Xfinity to Fios Verizon). After the technician came over, all my devices connected perfectly except my gaming pc. This pc is custom-built, current specs: Microsoft Win10 Pro 64 bit Motherboard: AS Rock H110M-DGS R3.0 8GB RAM GTX 980ti 6gb I5...