Windows 10: Wifi ids aren't showing

Discus and support Wifi ids aren't showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pcs was using internet through dongal but now how can we change it back to normal can any one please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Burhanuddin Nasikwala, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Wifi ids aren't showing

My pcs was using internet through dongal but now how can we change it back to normal can any one please help

:)

Burhanuddin Nasikwala, Feb 18, 2023
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Wifi ids aren't showing [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Feb 18, 2023
  3. Radeon 9550 to 9600 Bios Mod

I riflash to original bios 9550 and there aren' t any problems. But because i can' t flash to 9600? I have put the same latency, the good frequency ( 405/425 ) which working, the only things which i change are: bios and id. Mystery...*Frown Wifi ids aren't showing :( I can tell you all that which i did step by step?*Smile Wifi ids aren't showing :)

Unregistered, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Wifi ids aren't showing

Wifi list won´t show

Wifi ids aren't showing c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Wifi ids aren't showing

1. Wifi ids aren't showing - Similar Threads - Wifi ids aren't

2. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up: Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows. I booted a new Windows 11 Home from a flashdrive and used the OOBE/BYPASSNRO trick in command prompt to skip needing internet...
  3. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up: Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows. I booted a new Windows 11 Home from a flashdrive and used the OOBE/BYPASSNRO trick in command prompt to skip needing internet...
  4. Wifi ids aren't showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi ids aren't showing: My pcs was using internet through dongal but now how can we change it back to normal can any one please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-ids-arent-showing/1f5a192e-6e0b-4734-a5ba-cb4349957911
  5. File formats aren't showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File formats aren't showing: The file formats aren't showing at the end of files.It's not a massive change, but I would like to know how to see them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-formats-arent-showing/33a2bd8f-ee39-4a6f-95a5-b8fc38bad0ec
  6. Icons aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons aren't showing up: Im on Windows 10 home edition and my icons for all my games and applications on my desktop are showing up as the internet explore logo with a white page in the bacground how do i get the games and application logos/images back for them...
  7. Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are

Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are: So I booted up my pc today, and I noticed that none of my desktop icons were showing, and the icons on my taskbar just show a generic icon, except for mail. I've tried troubleshoot, updating, and even rebuilding the icon cache, but noting seems to work. I can still use my...
  8. Some settings aren't showing up.

Some settings aren't showing up.: Hi. I have had many problems I have found solutions to the problem, but couldn't actually fix it because I can't find the settings I need to change. I have looked at some with pictures with the steps, but I don't see nearly as many setting options as in the pictures, and I...
  9. Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available: Hi, My wifi, sound and Bluetooth suddenly disappeared. Windows says these devices are not installed. I've tried reinstalling windows. I can't update the drivers as they don't appear on device manager. They don't appear on my bios either. Can anyone help me with...
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...