Windows 10: WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

Discus and support WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johan E_7, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Johan E_7 Win User

WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.- All other devices computers, phones and tablets connects perfectly to the home WiFi without any disconnectionDoes anyone recognize this issue?The IT support at work is unfortunately not any help in this case…Thanks

:)

Johan E_7, Dec 14, 2023
  2. C.vishnu Win User

How to solve the connecting issue of a specific wifi network

• I have Asus notebook as my laptop and the wifi driver is Intel(R) AC 9641. My problem is my wifi is connecting with my wifi network Directly if it connected it showing no internet and secured and if I connect the same wifi network throughout my mobile hotspot it is connecting and working properly I have tried several to solve this issue so pls provide a solution

C.vishnu, Dec 14, 2023
  3. Unable to see a specific WiFi Network in list

I have Windows 8.1. I can see the WiFi networks of everyone in the vicinity. However, am unable to see the WiFi network installed in my home.

The WiFi Network that am unable to see is a new connection. This new connection is seen by all devices (Mobiles etc) but it is.not getting displayed in my Windows 8.1 list.

I have seen other threads on the issue which recommend checking WLAN Autoconfig etc. And have tried those steps too. But there is no change in the outcome.

Can anyone please suggest any solution that migjt work. I am not willing to format my Laptop.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in adv and Regards

Rahul P Sharma

RahulPSharma, Dec 14, 2023
  4. atinfo Win User

WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

hide specific Network connection adapter from Network list

Hi Mr @Brink ,

Is there a way to hide specific "Network connection adapter" from the "Network" list in system tray (network icon list)?
    I have 3 network adapters, Ethernet,WiFi and Microsoft KM-Test Loopback adapter (name as KeyShot). Whenever I disable Ethernet and WiFi adapter, KeyShot adapter appears as an Unidentified network (SS below). I know I can hide it by disable the adapter, but I don't want to disable it because Keyshot app needs that network adapter to work on Win OS.

WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices 291588d1596833859t-hide-specific-network-connection-adapter-network-list-1.png

WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices 291589d1596833871t-hide-specific-network-connection-adapter-network-list-2.png

I want the network list be shown as SS below (I want to hide just KeyShot adapter from the list):

WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices 291591d1596833925t-hide-specific-network-connection-adapter-network-list-3.png

atinfo, Dec 14, 2023
Thema:

1. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices - Similar Threads - WiFi connection issues

2. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  3. WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi connection issues for one specific network which works for all other devices: HiI have a network connection issue with my work computer Dell Latitude 7440 running on Win 10 that puzzles me quite a lot:- At work, public places, hotels etc. does the WiFi connection work perfectly but at home does the computer disconnect from the WiFi every 15:th second.-...
  4. How to solve the connecting issue of a specific wifi network

How to solve the connecting issue of a specific wifi network: I have Asus notebook as my laptop and the wifi driver is IntelR AC 9641. My problem is my wifi is connecting with my wifi network Directly if it connected it showing no internet and secured and if I connect the same wifi network throughout my mobile hotspot it is connecting...
  5. Cannot connect to one specific wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to one specific wifi network: I am aware there are multiple threads with this same issue, I have already read through all of them and none of the fixes listed under those threads have solved my issueI was working on my computer last night when I was randomly disconnected from the internet and could not...
  6. Cannot connect to one specific wifi network

Cannot connect to one specific wifi network: I am aware there are multiple threads with this same issue, I have already read through all of them and none of the fixes listed under those threads have solved my issueI was working on my computer last night when I was randomly disconnected from the internet and could not...
  7. Can't connect to home WiFi other networks work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices

Can't connect to home WiFi other networks work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices: Hello there, I'm having troubles connecting to my home WiFi on both of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on both computers to other networks, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. When I try to connect to the network, it asks me for the password and I see the following...
  8. Can't connect to home WiFi other network work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices

Can't connect to home WiFi other network work, can connect to the WiFi on other devices: Hello there, I'm having troubles connecting to my home WiFi on both of my Windows 10 machines. I can connect on both computers to other networks, including a mobile 4G+ hotspot. When I try to connect to the network, it asks me for the password and I see the following...
  9. Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network

Can't Connect to One Specific Wifi Network: I've been unable to resolve this problem. I've applied the troubleshooting I've found by searching the internet with no luck. Maybe somebody can figure out what's gone wrong. I have a Microsoft Surface 2 laptop with Windows 10. The Wifi on my laptop works and has connected...
  10. Can't connect to one specific wifi network others devices can

Can't connect to one specific wifi network others devices can: OK this one is driving me crazy. I have an acer laptop with built in wifi. I purchased a USB wifi adapter which looked like an upgrade. I plugged it in and attempted to connect to my home wireless network (this was working as recently as yesterday). I keep getting the "can't...