Windows 10: WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

Discus and support WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by complainingman5, Jun 22, 2024.

1. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes

:)

complainingman5, Jun 22, 2024
  2. CalBear37 Win User

Airplane mode with Bluetooth ON?

Is there a way to keep Bluetooth on in the airplane mode? My application is on a cruise ship where I would like to easily turn WiFi off using the convenient airplane mode selection and leave Bluetooth on for my mouse on my Venue 10 tablet.

CalBear37, Jun 22, 2024
  3. KhailaH Win User
    Wifi and airplane modus tab is missing ( Windows 10 )

How do I install the lastest WIFI drivers from my computer?

For airplane mode issue. The problem is i dont have that airplane mode tab, it’s gone.

Here is a picture, as u can see, the wifi AND airplane mode is GONE
    WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone 9cfd13b0-c095-4ce6-9026-3429b10c3bfd.png

KhailaH, Jun 22, 2024
  4. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

WIFI Option and Airplane mode

I just want to ask if why I don't have a wifi option and an airplane mode option. I connect to internet using ethernet but how can I connect to wifi? Since I bought this pc, it doesn't have a wifi option but I remember that it has an airplane mode, but
    after a few weeks the airplane mode dissappear and i dont know why :<. Also, I'm planning to reset this pc and see if it works. Another thing is, how can I connect using bluetooth? It says that I dont have a miracast but I dont even know what miracast
    is and how to use them. Thanks. Have a good day!

ºINSIDEº, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

1. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone - Similar Threads - WiFi Bluetooth airplane

2. WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane option gone: I got a new nzxt player one prime pc I had it for a whole month and now the WiFi, Bluetooth, and airplane mode option is gone all of the sudden and I see it with my own eyes...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...
  5. Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode missing

Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode missing: Got a new Windows 11 PC, running on an MSI motherboard.Noticed that my Wifi, Bluetooth and Airplane toggles were missing, is there anyway i can fix this?...
  6. Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel: Hi all,This has been a recurring issue where the Intel wifi adapter will show unable to start on the device manager page. Every now and then when I reboot the laptop under safe mode it just automatically fix the issue.I have already tried the following methods -1. restart...
  7. Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel

Wifi, bluetooth, airplane toggles all gone from desktop panel: Hi all,This has been a recurring issue where the Intel wifi adapter will show unable to start on the device manager page. Every now and then when I reboot the laptop under safe mode it just automatically fix the issue.I have already tried the following methods -1. restart...
  8. The Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Bluetooth option is gone: Hi . I have Bluetooth on my laptop. Two months ago, I changed my Windows. And since then, I can not connect via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth option is gone and I can't turn it on in the settings. What should I do ?...
  9. Bluetooth option is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth option is gone: My bluetooth turned off by itself, and the switch to turn it on is just not there. I've tried turning everything I could find off and back on again. I've updated everything I could update. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing seems to work. Windows says...
  10. Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi and Airplane Mode options missing: Hi. Airplane Mode is automatically turned on, and both the "WiFi" and "Airplane Mode" tabs are missing from my Settings -> Network & Internet. I am currently connected to the Internet with Ethernet cable with 5GB. However my HP Printer does not support 5GB. Therefore I...