Windows 10: Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

Discus and support Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnSaiga, Nov 13, 2021.

1. JohnSaiga Win User

Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter, update the wifi adapter, reset the winsock setting, and uninstall - reinstall the wifi adapter but nothing is resolving the issue. At some point, after i uninstall the wifi adapter after it hidden, the wifi adapter is gone forever even i already restart my PC, Some forum said it will automatically reinstall, but it does

:)

JohnSaiga, Nov 13, 2021

2. Wifi Adapter is disabled and hidden in the device manager menu

Thanks a lot,I am not very good in this firmware stuff and have an exam tomorrow.

I am.currrently using laptop .

In my device maneager,my wifi adapter is hidden and error code is 45.

As per the priir post,i need to do the following steps

1)uninstall the wifi hidden drivers including windows wifi drivers

2)click on network reset.

After rebooting,i will try to press the wifi switch.

Did i need to any further re-installation or wifi will be automatically installwd in my laptop

Coyld you pleasehelp in this

DHRITIMANBANERJEE, Nov 13, 2021
  3. WiFi Adapter Code 45

Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45 [​IMG]
    Out
    of the blue, wifi adapter not working. Clicked ‘view hidden devices’ in Device Mamager, found adapter and this is the error showing in properties:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

StacyFields, Nov 13, 2021
  4. joshadisa Win User

Need help! Wifi adapter uninstalled and doesn't even show up in Device Manager: Hidden Devices

Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.0)

The adapter isn't showing up in device manager at all

Yes I've tried installing the drivers from the website and that didn't work

But besides that there are some drivers being dysfunctional

WAN Miniport:

Code 45

Microsoft RRAS Root Enumerator

Code 45

joshadisa, Nov 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45 - Similar Threads - Wifi Adapter Disabled

2. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter error code 45: So yesterday at around 1 am I finished downloading Counter Strike 2 and I went to sleep. Today i wake up and see that i can't find any internet connections. I tried all ways from updating drivers to modifying services aswell as some cmd commands. I did a some sort of ping...
  3. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter error code 45: So yesterday at around 1 am I finished downloading Counter Strike 2 and I went to sleep. Today i wake up and see that i can't find any internet connections. I tried all ways from updating drivers to modifying services aswell as some cmd commands. I did a some sort of ping...
  4. Wifi adapter error code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 45 on my wireless adapter, on device manager: My laptop's wifi has been weird since around 1 year ago, it get better after sometime, but few days ago it got worst again. Here's the behaviour from what I can remember:First, my wifi will be unusable after I use the internet for something, like playing game or youtube or...
  6. WiFi Adapter disabled or hidden in Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi Adapter disabled or hidden in Device Manager: [ATTACH]Some Windows users have complained that the WiFi Adapter is disabled or hidden in Device Manager on their Windows computer. When they launched Device Manager and checked the Network Adapter section, they just couldn’t find the driver. In this article, we will talk...
  7. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  8. Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45

Wifi Adapter is Disabled and Hidden in Device Manager Error Code 45: Hi MS team,I need some help regarding of my wifi adapter issue. Sometimes my wifi adapter is hidden, disabled, and get error code 45. I already tried several common method in the internet such as show hidden device and then scan for hardware changes, run the troubleshooter,...
  9. Wifi Adapter is disabled and hidden in the device manager menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi Adapter is disabled and hidden in the device manager menu: Hi Team, I need help in resolving my wifi adapter as it is not working which is a common issue for windows 10. I tried to restart my computer a number of times. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I am getting this option and unable to fix the issue. I tried to open device manager...
  10. Wifi Adapter is disabled and hidden in the device manager menu

Wifi Adapter is disabled and hidden in the device manager menu: Hi Team, I need help in resolving my wifi adapter as it is not working which is a common issue for windows 10. I tried to restart my computer a number of times. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I am getting this option and unable to fix the issue. I tried to open device manager...