Windows 10: wifi 6

Discus and support wifi 6 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Will 802.11ax devices still be able to work off of 802.11ac routers? From what I've read Wi-Fi 6 is back n fourth compatible with all 802.11a/g/n/ac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaxxsit, May 2, 2020.

1. Jaxxsit Win User

wifi 6

Will 802.11ax devices still be able to work off of 802.11ac routers? From what I've read Wi-Fi 6 is back n fourth compatible with all 802.11a/g/n/ac devices, but won’t get the full benefits from everything Wi-Fi 6 can offer. If it's back n fourth compatible then a device as in a laptop wireless properties 802.11ax should still be able to receive signal from 802.11ac, but without all the benefits "Right"

:)

Jaxxsit, May 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue wifi 6 :p

cadaveca, May 2, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 2, 2020
  4. wpcoe Win User

wifi 6

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, May 2, 2020
Thema:

wifi 6

1. wifi 6 - Similar Threads - wifi

2. i need help finder driver for realtek 8852ce wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help finder driver for realtek 8852ce wifi adapter: i just need help to find the newest driver for my wifi adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-finder-driver-for-realtek-8852ce-wifi/caa19cf5-bfe0-47b4-9fe7-f22246311b74
  3. i need help finder driver for realtek 8852ce wifi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help finder driver for realtek 8852ce wifi adapter: i just need help to find the newest driver for my wifi adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-finder-driver-for-realtek-8852ce-wifi/caa19cf5-bfe0-47b4-9fe7-f22246311b74
  4. WiFi keeps disconnecting, can't reconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi keeps disconnecting, can't reconnect: For the last couple weeks, my computer has been randomly disconnecting from the internet. When I got reconnect to the WiFi network, I can't. I either see that there are no networks available, or it just fails to connect to any of them. For reference, I am using NETGEAR A6100...
  5. WiFi keeps disconnecting, can't reconnect

WiFi keeps disconnecting, can't reconnect: For the last couple weeks, my computer has been randomly disconnecting from the internet. When I got reconnect to the WiFi network, I can't. I either see that there are no networks available, or it just fails to connect to any of them. For reference, I am using NETGEAR A6100...
  6. my laptop is not showing the option for wifi in network settings and only showing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is not showing the option for wifi in network settings and only showing the...: Wifi problem, hp laptop, windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-showing-the-option-for-wifi-in/f648f0fd-97f8-4ad5-9586-165dfc9a4f55
  7. my laptop is not showing the option for wifi in network settings and only showing the...

my laptop is not showing the option for wifi in network settings and only showing the...: Wifi problem, hp laptop, windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-showing-the-option-for-wifi-in/f648f0fd-97f8-4ad5-9586-165dfc9a4f55
  8. Need help installing wifi wireless driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help installing wifi wireless driver: I recently replaced the WiFi chip in my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop with a Realtek RTL8822BE 5GHz WiFi chip. However, I am encountering an issue where the driver for the new chip is not appearing, and I am unable to establish an internet connection.I would greatly appreciate...
  9. Need help installing wifi wireless driver

Need help installing wifi wireless driver: I recently replaced the WiFi chip in my HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop with a Realtek RTL8822BE 5GHz WiFi chip. However, I am encountering an issue where the driver for the new chip is not appearing, and I am unable to establish an internet connection.I would greatly appreciate...
  10. Laptop can’t find my wifi following windows 11 update

Laptop can’t find my wifi following windows 11 update: I updated my laptop to windows 11 version 24H2 and immediately following my laptop is unable to find my wifi/modem. Through it is able to find wifi from neighbouring houses. I’ve rebooted my modem. I’ve rebooted my laptop. I’ve done a network reset on my laptop. I am not...