Windows 10: Wi-Fi Problems

Discus and support Wi-Fi Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My wifi keeps disconnecting randomly, I use all sorts of tricks to fix this such as updating the adapter, restarting my pc, changing some stuff in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hussein Al-Diab, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Wi-Fi Problems

My wifi keeps disconnecting randomly, I use all sorts of tricks to fix this such as updating the adapter, restarting my pc, changing some stuff in the power management.Nothing worked! Can anybody help me fix this?I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

:)

Hussein Al-Diab, Jun 11, 2024

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Marivel Man, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Wi-Fi Problems

Wi-Fi errors (Windows 10)

I'm currently troubleshooting a HP laptop (HP G62-a10SQ to be more specific). The problem is that it doesn't want to connect to any Wi-Fi network. It leaves me with the generic error "Can't connect to this network." I've tried these steps so far

• Restarting the computer
    • Flushing DNS
    • Releasing and renewing the ipconfig
    • Uninstalling the driver
    • Reinstalling the driver
    • Reseating the Wi-FI module
    • Checking Windows Update for any drivers
    • Updating the driver in Device Manager
    • Temporarily removing my Wi-Fi encryption
    • Trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network outside of my network
    • Probably more troubleshooting steps I can't remember atm (I will edit the post if I remember anything)

DoNotSpamPls, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Wi-Fi Problems

1. Wi-Fi Problems - Similar Threads - Problems

2. Problem with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my Microsoft account: Im using Windows 11 2H23I reset my PC earlier and reinstalled Windows via cloud installation and set it up as a completely new PC.Now I have the problem that it feels like I no longer have the rights I had before, when I want to open Windows Defender I only get the message...
  3. Problem with my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my Microsoft account: Im using Windows 11 2H23I reset my PC earlier and reinstalled Windows via cloud installation and set it up as a completely new PC.Now I have the problem that it feels like I no longer have the rights I had before, when I want to open Windows Defender I only get the message...
  4. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-i-have-a-new-laptop-and-i/97ffdb12-290a-400c-8b0b-efd5191e7801
  5. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-i-have-a-new-laptop-and-i/97ffdb12-290a-400c-8b0b-efd5191e7801
  6. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

7. Sound software problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sound software problem: I have a Dell mini pc model optiplex 3040 from 2017 with Realtek High definition sound card. I installed Windows 11 recently and updated evrything possible . But whenever the pc goes to sleep, the sound card stops to work, then I have to restart the pc to get the sound back....
  8. Sound software problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound software problem: I have a Dell mini pc model optiplex 3040 from 2017 with Realtek High definition sound card. I installed Windows 11 recently and updated evrything possible . But whenever the pc goes to sleep, the sound card stops to work, then I have to restart the pc to get the sound back....
  9. Sound software problem

10. Problems resetting a pc someone threw away.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems resetting a pc someone threw away.: so, i got ahold of a laptop that someone threw out. there account is still on it and locked however. so i tried to system reset from the recovery menu? the thing that comes up when you hold Shift on restart. at first it wasn't doing anything, id click on reset and then it...