Windows 10: Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

Discus and support Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As I was working, my laptop disconnected from the internet out of nowhere. Now I have tried multiple different Wi-Fi connections, but my computer keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coral12NA, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Coral12NA Win User

Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

As I was working, my laptop disconnected from the internet out of nowhere. Now I have tried multiple different Wi-Fi connections, but my computer keeps asking me to sign into windows security. I have never had to do this before, so I have no clue as to what my sign in would be. But even when I try my own personal hotspot, it will not connect. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Coral12NA, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Feb 7, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with connecting to Wi-Fi

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with connecting to Wi-Fi.
    I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. We are here to help and guide you in the right direction.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Wi-Fi settings.

2. Corrupt or outdated Wireless network driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article which will help to fix common issue with Wi-Fi in Windows 10.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to install latest Wi-Fi driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps. mode.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/xps-8700/drivers/advanced?os=wt64a

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 7, 2022
  4. Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

Marivel Man, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues

1. Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues - Similar Threads - Connectivity Issues

2. Issue connecting to microsoft store when using WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue connecting to microsoft store when using WiFi: Hi,I'm having issues connecting to the microsoft store over WiFi, with an error appearing whenever I try to download something.The exact same thing happens for trying to connect to outlook and onedrive. Previously, I couldn't connect to the windows update service either but I...
  3. Issue connecting to microsoft store when using WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue connecting to microsoft store when using WiFi: Hi,I'm having issues connecting to the microsoft store over WiFi, with an error appearing whenever I try to download something.The exact same thing happens for trying to connect to outlook and onedrive. Previously, I couldn't connect to the windows update service either but I...
  4. Windows 11 24H2 WireGuard connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 24H2 WireGuard connectivity Issues: Does anyone have a fixed solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-24h2-wireguard-connectivity-issues/7154bcea-fcce-4824-a226-bb5134a90c95
  5. Windows 11 24H2 WireGuard connectivity Issues

Windows 11 24H2 WireGuard connectivity Issues: Does anyone have a fixed solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-24h2-wireguard-connectivity-issues/7154bcea-fcce-4824-a226-bb5134a90c95
  6. I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth: I removed my CMF earbuds device from paired list because I was unable to connect it. Again when I try to connect it through add device, my earbud is not being recognized but all other devices are working fine with bluetooth and also my earbud is working fine with other...
  7. I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth

I have issue with my earbud connection with my laptop bluetooth: I removed my CMF earbuds device from paired list because I was unable to connect it. Again when I try to connect it through add device, my earbud is not being recognized but all other devices are working fine with bluetooth and also my earbud is working fine with other...
  8. Network Connectivity Issues with Router at 192.168.0.1 After Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Connectivity Issues with Router at 192.168.0.1 After Windows 11 Update: Hi Everyone,Here iam facing issuese that After updating to Windows 11, I’m experiencing network connectivity issues with my router at 192.168.0.1. While my internet connection works fine, I can’t access the router’s admin page for configuration changes. I’ve checked firewall...
  9. Network Connectivity Issues with Router at 192.168.0.1 After Windows 11 Update

Network Connectivity Issues with Router at 192.168.0.1 After Windows 11 Update: Hi Everyone,Here iam facing issuese that After updating to Windows 11, I’m experiencing network connectivity issues with my router at 192.168.0.1. While my internet connection works fine, I can’t access the router’s admin page for configuration changes. I’ve checked firewall...
  10. New PC has issues connecting to Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC has issues connecting to Microsoft services: Hi,I'm having issues with my PC struggling to connect to anything microsoft related - from onedrive, to windows updates, to downloading apps from the store etc.; anything that works takes a very long time to load. The wifi works for everything else on the PC.I have already...