Windows 10: why wont phone link receive messages

Discus and support why wont phone link receive messages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On phone link I've connected my iphone. it will let me send messages, but it won't receive any. I've turned on all notification settings in both the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveChadC, Aug 7, 2023.

1. why wont phone link receive messages

On phone link I've connected my iphone. it will let me send messages, but it won't receive any. I've turned on all notification settings in both the phone and pc did everything including restarting and relinking the phone.

:)

SteveChadC, Aug 7, 2023

2. Phone Link and messages

I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MichaelSaltz, Aug 7, 2023
  3. Windows Phone Link - Messages Send Notification not working

Thank you for your reply Mosken_L, your assistance is appreciated.

The information you've listed is:

• System version: Windows (10) Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2604) - I try to keep this up-to-date
    • Phone Link version: 1.22122.94.0
    • Link to Windows version: 1.22122.147.0
    The Microsoft store and the Phone Link app itself state there are no updates available and it is up-to-date. The Google Play store on the Galaxy S22 lists the Link to Windows app as being up-to-date also.

Windows Settings / Windows Update lists no major pending updates, apart from its usual annoying message about upgrading to Windows 11 which I do not yet wish to do.

It does seem to be only this particular function that is not working. I am even receiving WhatsApp messages on the Windows PC, but because the Messages "Send Notification" is not working, I am currently unable to receive traditional SMS/MMS messages. I can even screen cast successfully.

Edit: I have done followed all the suggestions on the troubleshooting page, and have even tried reinstalling both Phone Link and Link to Windows, without success.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Chris Davoren, Aug 7, 2023
  4. SamerJ Win User

why wont phone link receive messages

Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS

Im having the same issue:

On Phone Link, Im receiving notifications from all applications except those related to Messages app.

On Phone Link, Im able to send messages to individual recipients, yet, Im unable to receive any message, although my iphone is connected and refreshed.

Kindly advise.

SamerJ, Aug 7, 2023
Thema:

why wont phone link receive messages

1. why wont phone link receive messages - Similar Threads - why wont phone

2. Phone Link doesn't receive text messages but will send text messages.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Phone Link doesn't receive text messages but will send text messages.: On my Windows 11 computer, my Phone Link was sending and receiving text messages without issue, then it just stopped receiving texts. It still sends text messages, but it no longer receives text. It shows all the text msgs received to the point it stopped working. I have...
  3. Phone Link doesn't receive text messages but will send text messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link doesn't receive text messages but will send text messages.: On my Windows 11 computer, my Phone Link was sending and receiving text messages without issue, then it just stopped receiving texts. It still sends text messages, but it no longer receives text. It shows all the text msgs received to the point it stopped working. I have...
  4. Phone Link doesn't receive text messages but will send text messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Phone link messages

Phone link messages: Phone link : Is there any way to delete messages off the phone link app within Phone link? My phone was destroyed and I had to get a new one and so now I can't go back and delete the old messages off the destroyed phone and they are still on phone link....
  6. why wont phone link receive messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont phone link receive messages: On phone link I've connected my iphone. it will let me send messages, but it won't receive any. I've turned on all notification settings in both the phone and pc did everything including restarting and relinking the phone....
  7. Phone Link and messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and messages: I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any...
  8. Phone Link and messages

Phone Link and messages: I installed Phone Link on my new Windows 11 computer yesterday. Phone Link and my iPhone are connected but I don't receive messages in Phone Link, although I can send them. I've had messages sent to me from both android and iPhones but that doesn't make any difference. Any...
  9. Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS: Hi,I connected my iPhone in the Phone Link app. I can send messages but the messages i receive do not appear in the app.How can i solve this?...
  10. Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS

Not receiving messages in Phone Link App with iOS: Hi,I connected my iPhone in the Phone Link app. I can send messages but the messages i receive do not appear in the app.How can i solve this?...