Windows 10: why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

Discus and support why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Suddenly when I press print, my printer shows error and will not print from hp computer to brother printer. I can print from iphone. I uninstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bethany correll, Jul 14, 2024.

1. why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

Suddenly when I press print, my printer shows error and will not print from hp computer to brother printer. I can print from iphone. I uninstalled and reinstalled printer drivers and printer itself and will still not work.

:)

bethany correll, Jul 14, 2024
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jul 14, 2024
  3. Printers: It prints back-to-back on my HP, but not my Brother printer(had no problem with older computer).

HP printer prints back-to-back, but my Brother printer doesn't, but was able to on my older computer. New computer has Microsoft 11.

Fred Illium, Jul 14, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

HP Deskject Printer won't print in black

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to check the user manual for the setting and check if it helps.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer - Troubleshooting

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3742084/model/3742085/troubleshooting

HP Support Forums

Archived - HP Support Community

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Jul 14, 2024
Thema:

why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

1. why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer? - Similar Threads - why won’t brother

2. why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why won’t my brother printer print from hp computer?: Suddenly when I press print, my printer shows error and will not print from hp computer to brother printer. I can print from iphone. I uninstalled and reinstalled printer drivers and printer itself and will still not work....
  3. WHY CAN'T THIS COMPUTER FIND MY BROTHER PRINTER

WHY CAN'T THIS COMPUTER FIND MY BROTHER PRINTER: WHY CAN'T THIS COMPUTER FIND MY BROTHER PRINTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-this-computer-find-my-brother-printer/8d6999c9-43b0-424b-a666-e9951016aeca
  4. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  5. my printer HP will not print from my computer

my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  6. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Printers: It prints back-to-back on my HP, but not my Brother printerhad no problem with...

Printers: It prints back-to-back on my HP, but not my Brother printerhad no problem with...: HP printer prints back-to-back, but my Brother printer doesn't, but was able to on my older computer. New computer has Microsoft 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printers-it-prints-back-to-back-on-my-hp-but-not/1dcc651b-49ca-40a8-9620-dc4b66c1b1f7
  8. Printers: It prints back-to-back on my HP, but not my Brother printerhad no problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printers: It prints back-to-back on my HP, but not my Brother printerhad no problem with...: HP printer prints back-to-back, but my Brother printer doesn't, but was able to on my older computer. New computer has Microsoft 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printers-it-prints-back-to-back-on-my-hp-but-not/1dcc651b-49ca-40a8-9620-dc4b66c1b1f7
  9. Brother printer not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother printer not printing: My Brother printer MFC5890CN has stopped printing following the latest windows 10 updates. The printer works perfectly from another windows 10 laptop but not from my Dell PC. I have tried rolling back the update and re-installing the brother drivers from the Brother site to...
  10. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...