Windows 10: why won’t it load!

Discus and support why won’t it load! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Selena45deon, Apr 20, 2024.

1. why won’t it load!

I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing

:)

Selena45deon, Apr 20, 2024
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 20, 2024
  4. why won’t it load!

Applications won`t maximize

Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks

PhilipMaclean, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

why won’t it load!

1. why won’t it load! - Similar Threads - why won’t load

2. why won’t it load!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won’t it load!: I downloaded sketchable plus. I drew an image and saved it to my computer. When I tried to open it the app says it’s to large to open in the app….why is that what can I do I spent so much time drawing...
  3. Why won’t my bitlocker keys load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my bitlocker keys load?: I cant load the bitlocker keys on any device to recover files on my laptop. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bitlocker-keys-load/287cbc3c-3fe3-4318-bcee-63ccdce6d3e8
  4. Why won’t my bitlocker keys load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my bitlocker keys load?: I cant load the bitlocker keys on any device to recover files on my laptop. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bitlocker-keys-load/287cbc3c-3fe3-4318-bcee-63ccdce6d3e8
  5. Why won’t my PC load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...
  6. Why won’t my PC load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my PC load?: My PC got black screened yesterday around 6:00pm, it said, “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.” and then the PC restarted and hasn’t loaded for a whole day. I don’t know if I just let it...
  7. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  8. Games won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  9. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...
  10. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...