Windows 10: Why Windows has been slow for some time?

Discus and support Why Windows has been slow for some time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MatinIslam, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website : How to Write a Check with Cents

:)

MatinIslam, Mar 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 22, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why Windows has been slow for some time? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Why Windows has been slow for some time?

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

Why Windows has been slow for some time?

1. Why Windows has been slow for some time? - Similar Threads - Why has been

2. why has slow internet issues with windows 11 not been resolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why has slow internet issues with windows 11 not been resolved: no resolution seems to resolve the slow ethernet speeds with win 11, while win 10 is not affectedonly solution seems to be to go back to windows 10 which is more compatable with other equipment as well...
  3. why has slow internet issues with windows 11 not been resolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why has slow internet issues with windows 11 not been resolved: no resolution seems to resolve the slow ethernet speeds with win 11, while win 10 is not affectedonly solution seems to be to go back to windows 10 which is more compatable with other equipment as well...
  4. My pc has been running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has been running slow: So my pc has started running way slower than usual after something I did. I wasn't sure what it was but I reset my pc thinking it would help but it was the exact same. My performance is still the same before and it isn't using much stuff but it is just running slow. I think...
  5. My pc has been running slow

My pc has been running slow: So my pc has started running way slower than usual after something I did. I wasn't sure what it was but I reset my pc thinking it would help but it was the exact same. My performance is still the same before and it isn't using much stuff but it is just running slow. I think...
  6. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  7. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  8. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  9. Why Windows has been slow for some time?

Why Windows has been slow for some time?: I recently installed a new Windows. But my windows is working very slowly. Please help me a little.....This information is very helpful for your visitors, which will provide a lot of good information to the visitors of your website.Thank Youwould you like to visit my website...
  10. Scanner error after it has been idle for some time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner error after it has been idle for some time: Hello, We've recently upgraded our PC's from windows 7 to Windows10 and are using a KODAK i1420 scanner to scan documents and save them on our server. We scan multiple times per day, sometimes with a half hour interval in between. Since the upgrade, we've been getting a...