Windows 10: Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

Discus and support Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, so I did a factory reset function and after it finished, and went into OOTBE screen, after choosing keyboard layout and connecting to wifi, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raphtalia_GoldenRose, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

Hello, so I did a factory reset function and after it finished, and went into OOTBE screen, after choosing keyboard layout and connecting to wifi, it just stucks thereCan anyone help me ?

:)

Raphtalia_GoldenRose, Jul 17, 2024
  2. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ?? [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

3. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

1. Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ?? - Similar Threads - Why Stuck Connecting

2. Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??: Hello, so I did a factory reset function and after it finished, and went into OOTBE screen, after choosing keyboard layout and connecting to wifi, it just stucks thereCan anyone help me ?...
  3. Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Windows 10 Stuck After Connecting Wifi After Reset This PC ??: Hello, so I did a factory reset function and after it finished, and went into OOTBE screen, after choosing keyboard layout and connecting to wifi, it just stucks thereCan anyone help me ?...
  4. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  5. Wifi connection bad after reset

Wifi connection bad after reset: Hi I’ve recently taken over a PC with windows 10. It was reset to factory settings and had to config everything when starting up. I chose our Wi-Fi connection and it connected fine. However, the connection is extremely bad and loses connection several times at random. What...
  6. Wifi connection bad after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?: hello, my family had recently reset the wifi password, which i know of and can connect to it on multiple other devices such as my phone, ipad and even my family members laptops. But when i try to connect to it on my PC there is a little white x at the corner of the wifi i try...
  8. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?: hello, my family had recently reset the wifi password, which i know of and can connect to it on multiple other devices such as my phone, ipad and even my family members laptops. But when i try to connect to it on my PC there is a little white x at the corner of the wifi i try...
  9. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

10. Windows 10 stuck after resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck after resetting: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC option. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first...