Windows 10: Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

Discus and support Why was my ticket closed without being solved? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonWapus5000, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically the issue 0xC004F213. The problem is that I don't understand what seems to be the issue as I have had two previous computers and didn't have issues with activating Windows until now. I've tried to use Troubleshoot and select the option that I recently changed hardware and nothing works. I created this ticket to know if ther

:)

DonWapus5000, Jan 22, 2024

2. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

My ticket was closed without the storage

B L WHITLOW, Jan 22, 2024
  3. Ziggy94 Win User
    Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed.

Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it.

After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows 11.

Now I cannot activate the product I paid for.

I reached out to Microsoft and opened a ticket about the issue.

never head anything back and the last correspondence I received was about them closing my ticket and marking the issue as resolved even though it certainly is not.

I have spent the last hour and a half calling every number I can find for Microsoft support and they all say the same per-recorded message "if you wish you cancel your account you can do so online at account.microsoft.com. Thank you for calling Microsoft have a good day" Then it hangs up.

This is so incredibly aggravating and the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Is there any way I can reach out to support and get this ticket opened back up and resolved?

Ziggy94, Jan 22, 2024
  4. JLJones Win User

Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

Solved

Solved! or fixed! or whatever! I was able to absorb the extra space in a 3-step process:
    1. resize the System Reserved partition to use the space after it
    2. reboot
    3. stretch the M: data partition to absorb the space after it using the EXTEND -- not RESIZE -- command
    System rebooted and working normally. THX all.

JLJones, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

1. Why was my ticket closed without being solved? - Similar Threads - Why was ticket

2. Windows 11 digital license not Activation, support closing my ticket without contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 digital license not Activation, support closing my ticket without contact: Hello,I'm looking for help.1 month ago I built a new computer with 100% new hardware, to create the USB installation disk I used the hard drive of my old computer running windows 10.After installing windows 11 on my new computer new hard drive too, I did what I never thought...
  3. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  4. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  5. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.: My ticket was closed without the storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ticket-was-closed-without-the-storage-resolved/543188b3-d360-4450-882c-1bc6494bb8af
  6. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.: My ticket was closed without the storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ticket-was-closed-without-the-storage-resolved/543188b3-d360-4450-882c-1bc6494bb8af
  7. My ticket was closed without the storage resolved.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??: As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed. Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it. After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows...
  9. Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??: As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed. Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it. After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows...
  10. WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOLVED.

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOLVED.: Ummm, yeah. Im not sure why my font is orange on here. ANYWAYS, QUIT CLOSING TICKETS THAT ARE NOT RESOVLED. LET EM POST THIS FROM 2018: Can't listen to microphone through headphones in Windows 10 without audio delay To listen to my microphone via my speakers and without...