Windows 10: Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?

Discus and support Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an acer aspire 3 that uses windows 11 pro and has a build in webcam.When I turn the camera on with the camera app ,the green light turns on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robaiya Akter, Sep 17, 2024 at 12:02 PM.

1. Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?

I have an acer aspire 3 that uses windows 11 pro and has a build in webcam.When I turn the camera on with the camera app ,the green light turns on but I see all black screen.I cant take photos.

:)

Robaiya Akter, Sep 17, 2024 at 12:02 PM

2. acer hd user facing camera is not working in my acer aspire 5 laptop of windows 11

built-in camera: ACER HD user facing camera

LAPTOP : acer aspire 5

windows 11

camera is not working

ABHINAV UPADHYAY1, Sep 17, 2024 at 12:05 PM
  3. Zoom webcam not working on Acer Aspire M

Trying to connect the app Zoom to my Acer Aspire M so that I can use the device camera. The app is Zoom which is like Skype. When in Zoom the video just flashes and will not connect to the laptop camera.

Maybe I need to add the app to the app list under Camera Settings? How to?

4. malware Win User

Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?

Two More Acer Aspire One Netbooks Launched

Besides the HD friendly Aspire One 571, Acer has launched two new netbooks - the first 11.6-inch Aspire One AO751h netbook to enter production and a new 10.1-inch Acer Aspire One AOD250 netbook. Starting with A0751h, it features a new 11.6-inch CrystalBrite HD LED backlit screen with 1364x768 resolution and full-sized keyboard, while still being thinner and lighter design than its predecessor. In the 10.1-inch Aspire One AOD250 you'll find nothing new, except for the new shell or maybe the better choice in colors which now includes Diamond Black, Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue and Seashell White for both models.
    The Acer Aspire One AO751h 11.6-inch netbook has a starting MSRP of $349.99. Models with extended 6-cell battery start at $379.99. The Acer Aspire One D250 10.1-inch netbook base configuration costs $298. Both netbooks are now available.

Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop? 43135_thm.jpg

The new Acer Aspire One AO751h and AOD250 are available in several configurations, these are two sample configurations below:

Acer Aspire One AO751h-1192
    • Intel Atom Processor Z520 (1.22 GHz, 490 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 Cache)
    • Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3)
    • 11.6-inch WXGA 16:9 ratio Acer CrystalBrite High Definition LED back-lit TFT LCD (1364 x 768 resolution)
    • Mobile Intel US15W Express Chipset
    • 1024 MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM Single Channel Memory
    • Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
    • 160 GB SATA 5400 RPM Hard Drive
    • Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader and Dedicated SD Card
    • Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
    • Acer Crystal Eye Web Camera
    • Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
    • Three USB 2.0 Ports
    • 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5200 mAh)
    • 11.18” (W) x 7.79” (D) x 1” (H)
    • One-Year Standard Warranty
    • Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $379.99
    Acer Aspire One AOD250-1042
    • Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.60 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 512 KB L2 Cache)
    • Genuine Microsoft Windows XP Home (Service Pack 3)
    • 10.1-inch WSVGA 16:9 ratio Acer CrystalBrite LED back-lit TFT LCD (1024x600 resolution)
    • Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset
    • 1024 MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM Single Channel Memory
    • Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
    • 160 GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive
    • Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
    • Acer InviLink 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
    • Acer Crystal Eye Web Camera
    • Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
    • Three USB 2.0 Ports
    • 3-cell Li-ion Battery (2600 mAh)
    • 10.17” (W) x 7.24” (D) x 1” (H)
    • One-Year Standard Warranty
    • Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $298.00
    Source: NotebookReview.com

Thema:

Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?

1. Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop? - Similar Threads - Why camera black

2. Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the camera is all black on my acer aspire 3 laptop?: I have an acer aspire 3 that uses windows 11 pro and has a build in webcam.When I turn the camera on with the camera app ,the green light turns on but I see all black screen.I cant take photos....
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  5. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

6. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  7. Acer aspire 3 red

Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  8. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  10. Acer aspire 3 windows 10 ,camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Acer aspire 3 windows 10 ,camera: Why does my camera keep freezing up after a few seconds and how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-3-windows-10-camera/ecf87edf-1b79-4ef3-b210-c3580b21dc93