Windows 10: Why tf is microsoft so useless

Discus and support Why tf is microsoft so useless in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have all the information I need to recover an account for Mojang, all of it, yet theres no option for me to give it to anyone who can help and if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George .2, Jul 6, 2023.

1. George .2 Win User

Why tf is microsoft so useless

I have all the information I need to recover an account for Mojang, all of it, yet theres no option for me to give it to anyone who can help and if I even select an option saying Account hacked it gives me irrelivent ****, just let me talk to a real person and not a **** bot, so i can actually get somewhere

:)

George .2, Jul 6, 2023

2. TFS 2015 proxy setup

Hi, I am trying to set up TFS proxy but I am unable to connect to the main server. I need exact steps to guide me.

Please help. This is rather urgent.

Anshuman Agarwal, Jul 6, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Reading TF card

Hi Carolyn

If your PC supports TF cards,then yes, the card should be read right away . ..

Open File Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left, click 'This PC'

On the right, you should see the TF card, double click that to view the files on the card . ..

DaveM121, Jul 6, 2023
  4. Why tf is microsoft so useless

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 6, 2023
Thema:

Why tf is microsoft so useless

1. Why tf is microsoft so useless - Similar Threads - Why microsoft useless

2. Why is the microsoft team so useless?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is the microsoft team so useless?: Since the 13th of june my accounts email address was changed when my account was hacked. I din not get an email asking if I did it, not a single notification about it. I have talked to 2 support agents and they told me to wait 2-3 business days. It's been 2 weeks and still no...
  3. Why is the microsoft team so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the microsoft team so useless?: Since the 13th of june my accounts email address was changed when my account was hacked. I din not get an email asking if I did it, not a single notification about it. I have talked to 2 support agents and they told me to wait 2-3 business days. It's been 2 weeks and still no...
  4. Why is the microsoft team so useless?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  6. Why is Microsoft support so useless?

Why is Microsoft support so useless?: It has been a few days, I have tried 8 times with support to get windows to activate, 4 online support and 4 phone support. They go through the same troubleshooting steps showing I have a windows license but I can't activate it. They troubleshoot using remote assist, went...
  7. why is windows so useless?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is windows so useless?: After thousands of pics transferred from camera to PC, a Windows update seems to have stopped Photos App doing that. It appears to permit only transfer to the cloud. I DO NOT WANT MY DATA ON THE CLOUD IN ANY FORM, I WANT IT ON MY PC...
  8. why is windows so useless?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is windows so useless?: After thousands of pics transferred from camera to PC, a Windows update seems to have stopped Photos App doing that. It appears to permit only transfer to the cloud. I DO NOT WANT MY DATA ON THE CLOUD IN ANY FORM, I WANT IT ON MY PC...
  9. why is windows so useless?

10. Why tf is microsoft so useless

Why tf is microsoft so useless: I have all the information I need to recover an account for Mojang, all of it, yet theres no option for me to give it to anyone who can help and if I even select an option saying Account hacked it gives me irrelivent ****, just let me talk to a real person and not a **** bot,...