Windows 10: Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!

Discus and support Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just a big f-u to all of you. So effing tired of all your ads, forced updates, constant BS, having to have an account to access software I purchased 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Josh Makar, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!

Just a big f-u to all of you. So effing tired of all your ads, forced updates, constant BS, having to have an account to access software I purchased 10 years ago, etc. Just get f'd.

:)

Josh Makar, Jul 16, 2024

2. Why am I required to install Oracle JRE while installing TFS?

I'm installing a new TFS instance and, as suggested by the docs, I installed the SQL Server (on the same machine, which is brand new and freshly blown).

During the installation process, I got the error message that Oracle Server JRE is required. That surprised me. A lot. Googling gave more suggestions on how to make it work than shed light over why it needs to be done.

I'm running MS operative system, installing MS application powered by MS database executed in the domain of MS cloud which then will manage version control and builds of MS framework based software.

Can someone explain why, oh why, I need to install anything from Oracle/Java at all?

Konrad Viltersten, Jul 16, 2024
  3. Andy_H20 Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Does anyone have any further suggestions on this? Thanks

Andy_H20, Jul 16, 2024
  4. Andy_H20 Win User

Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!

Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi

I've tried all of your suggested steps but when signing in still always get the message:

"That password is incorrect. Make sure you are using the password for your Microsoft Account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".

I can log into Windows (10) with no problem once signed in.

A slight concern I have is that the sign-in screen displays my MS email address and requires me to enter my MS password. I work freelance and have to use the Surface Pro in public places a lot... this is probably paranoia but it would be possible to pick
    up both just from watching me sign in (though you'd have to really want to, obviously).

Thanks for your comments anyway... I'd appreciate other suggestions if you have any.

Andy_H20, Jul 16, 2024
Thema:

Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!

1. Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!! - Similar Threads - Why sign log

2. Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why TF do I have to sign into MS to log into windows!!!!!: Just a big f-u to all of you. So effing tired of all your ads, forced updates, constant BS, having to have an account to access software I purchased 10 years ago, etc. Just get f'd....
  3. why do I have 2 sign ins

why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  4. why do I have 2 sign ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    why do I have 2 sign ins: Hi,I have 2 sign ins. ! has my billing on it, the one ending onmicrosoft.com and the other tells me to sign up to 365 which just shows my email address. Also I don't have the planner app that I've just found out about. I am unable to upload my screen shot....
  5. Why tf is microsoft so useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why tf is microsoft so useless: I have all the information I need to recover an account for Mojang, all of it, yet theres no option for me to give it to anyone who can help and if I even select an option saying Account hacked it gives me irrelivent ****, just let me talk to a real person and not a **** bot,...
  6. Why tf is microsoft so useless

Why tf is microsoft so useless: I have all the information I need to recover an account for Mojang, all of it, yet theres no option for me to give it to anyone who can help and if I even select an option saying Account hacked it gives me irrelivent ****, just let me talk to a real person and not a **** bot,...
  7. WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN AN MS ACCOUNT WHEN I DEPLOY WINDOWS 11 FOR CUSTOMERS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN AN MS ACCOUNT WHEN I DEPLOY WINDOWS 11 FOR CUSTOMERS?: Idiotic as usual...Don't beg for a MS Account! Or make a deployment image as to pass the setting up screen and do the actual updates on drivers!1. I don't want to use Edge2. I don't want to sign in an MS account during initial configuration phase3. I want to move the taskbar...
  8. WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN AN MS ACCOUNT WHEN I DEPLOY WINDOWS 11 FOR CUSTOMERS?

WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN AN MS ACCOUNT WHEN I DEPLOY WINDOWS 11 FOR CUSTOMERS?: Idiotic as usual...Don't beg for a MS Account! Or make a deployment image as to pass the setting up screen and do the actual updates on drivers!1. I don't want to use Edge2. I don't want to sign in an MS account during initial configuration phase3. I want to move the taskbar...
  9. Why tf is it recommending me "the five"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why tf is it recommending me "the five": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Throwaway-009169 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc0uq7/why_tf_is_it_recommending_me_the_five/
  10. Why do I have to sign in?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why do I have to sign in?: I followed whatever the procedure is to make it unnecessary for me to sign in, but from time to time after the sign-in process is bypassed (I see the screen start to come up but it is quickly replaced by "Welcome") the screen goes blank and then the sign-in screen comes up....