Windows 10: why takes 5 sec to close browser

Discus and support why takes 5 sec to close browser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; takers 5 ser. to close browser?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamesburdette1, Nov 3, 2021.

1. why takes 5 sec to close browser

takers 5 ser. to close browser?

:)

jamesburdette1, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

why takes 5 sec to close browser

1. why takes 5 sec to close browser - Similar Threads - why takes sec

2. Sudden trash performance; many things take 5+ secs to happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden trash performance; many things take 5+ secs to happen: The morning of the 5th day prior today, my laptop started to run like trash and behaved strangely. Sometimes it didn't let me change the volume. I've been fed up with trying remedy it. The day before, it was fine, opened any site in under a second. Now it's taking 5+ seconds....
  3. Sudden trash performance; many things take 5+ secs to happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden trash performance; many things take 5+ secs to happen: The morning of the 5th day prior today, my laptop started to run like trash and behaved strangely. Sometimes it didn't let me change the volume. I've been fed up with trying remedy it. The day before, it was fine, opened any site in under a second. Now it's taking 5+ seconds....
  4. why is svchost and TIworker using 10 to 5 million b/sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is svchost and TIworker using 10 to 5 million b/sec: i have experienced this before and ended it by reseting my pc but i have done that too much so by now i just cba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-svchost-and-tiworker-using-10-to-5-million/5b523830-c9c2-4149-a9e4-758e9ba32805
  5. why is svchost and TIworker using 10 to 5 million b/sec

why is svchost and TIworker using 10 to 5 million b/sec: i have experienced this before and ended it by reseting my pc but i have done that too much so by now i just cba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-svchost-and-tiworker-using-10-to-5-million/5b523830-c9c2-4149-a9e4-758e9ba32805
  6. why is svchost and TIworker using 10 to 5 million b/sec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Screen Blackout 5 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Blackout 5 sec: Device: Lenovo Laptop Legion 7When plugging in my laptop power adapter the screen blackout for 5 seconds then it will turn back again. May I know if there is some configuration or need to setup the settings?...
  8. Screen Blackout 5 sec

Screen Blackout 5 sec: Device: Lenovo Laptop Legion 7When plugging in my laptop power adapter the screen blackout for 5 seconds then it will turn back again. May I know if there is some configuration or need to setup the settings?...
  9. Browsers crash after 60 secs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing repeatedly after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i upgraded win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242...
  10. Small tasks like rename,copy takes 5+ secs.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Small tasks like rename,copy takes 5+ secs.: When renaming, or coping only a few KB file File Explorer shows progress bar and takes 5+secs. This problem didn't exist earlier. My PC is high end....