Windows 10: why my start menu is larger?

Discus and support why my start menu is larger? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why my start menu is larger? how do i resize it to make it smaller?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roderick pascua, Jul 17, 2024.

1. why my start menu is larger?

why my start menu is larger? how do i resize it to make it smaller?

:)

roderick pascua, Jul 17, 2024

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Jul 17, 2024
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 17, 2024
  4. Ian Ser Win User

why my start menu is larger?

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

why my start menu is larger?

1. why my start menu is larger? - Similar Threads - why start menu

2. why my start menu is larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my start menu is larger?: why my start menu is larger? how do i resize it to make it smaller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-is-larger/bb3e1da5-a77d-4878-aa00-693f833cd2eb
  3. Why is my start menu crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my start menu crashing?: Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it so i clicked nothing seemed to happen. Later i tried to turn of my pc and it wouldnt do so because the start menu was...
  4. Why is my start menu crashing?

Why is my start menu crashing?: Hey GuysAbout 2 nights ago i set a new wallpaper on my pc, and whilst doing this i have found a setting that said: Set as tile.I didnt know what was it so i clicked nothing seemed to happen. Later i tried to turn of my pc and it wouldnt do so because the start menu was...
  5. Why is my start menu crashing?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. why is my apps and features getting larger and larger? windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my apps and features getting larger and larger? windows 10: why is my apps and features getting larger and larger. it was 15 gb and over time it became 17.8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-apps-and-features-getting-larger-and/d22fa04b-91c2-4d1e-8946-c057642acd8a
  7. why is my apps and features getting larger and larger? windows 10

why is my apps and features getting larger and larger? windows 10: why is my apps and features getting larger and larger. it was 15 gb and over time it became 17.8gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-apps-and-features-getting-larger-and/d22fa04b-91c2-4d1e-8946-c057642acd8a
  8. why is my apps and features getting larger and larger? windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Why is my Start Menu Oversized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Start Menu Oversized?: [ATTACH] Idk how this happened but is there a fix to this? https://preview.redd.it/kt1vf6ed32561.png?width=787&format=png&auto=webp&s=645e6903fac33810bb007f08b8a00bae6af5a779 submitted by /u/FatBoi1013777 [link] [comments]...
  10. You can make the type on the start menu larger.

in Windows 10 Support
    You can make the type on the start menu larger.: Hi This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger. Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom there is the More Options, option. Set it to Larger and the type on the Start Menu will get a lot bigger. I'd rather have...