Windows 10: Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?

Discus and support Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; DetailsI am experiencing a crackling sound from my laptop speakers whenever I stream music or watch movies. This issue is persistent and affects the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Johndel Cablay, Jun 27, 2024 at 11:57 AM.

1. Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?

DetailsI am experiencing a crackling sound from my laptop speakers whenever I stream music or watch movies. This issue is persistent and affects the overall audio quality. Here are some details about my setup:Laptop Model: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL6Operating System: Windows 11 HomeProcessor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz, 2803 MHz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical ProcessorsRAM: 16GBAudio Driver: Realtek High Definition Audio SSTSymptoms:The crackling sound is more noticeable when streaming high-quality audio or video content.There are no visible error messages or warnings relate

:)

Johndel Cablay, Jun 27, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  2. JebSpink Win User

speaker crackles when watching movies and listening to music.

Original title: Speaker pop

After downloading the latest update I am experiencing speaker crackles when watching movies and listening to music, is this a software or a hardware issue and how should I sort it?

3. speaker crackles when watching movies and listening to music.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the music and movies file. I will certainly assist you.

As per the description, please answer the following queries.

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. Are you watching the movies online or offline?

3. Is the issue specific to a particular file?

4. Are you getting any error message or error code while you are hearing the "speaker crackles"?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Audio Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Update audio driver software

Try updating the Audio drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

c. Right-click on the Sound card and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jun 27, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  4. Arjit Win User

Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?

My laptop speakers are making a tiny crackling noise while watching content?

So my laptop speakers make a crackling noise while watching content or listening to music, the most sound it made was when booting my computer and the startup noise made a completely buffled crackle. Can someone help me fix this because both speakers on each side make the noise so this may be a software issue or a loose connection?

Thema:

Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?

1. Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound? - Similar Threads - Why laptop streaming

2. Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop when streaming music or watching movies, my speaker have a crackling sound?: DetailsI am experiencing a crackling sound from my laptop speakers whenever I stream music or watch movies. This issue is persistent and affects the overall audio quality. Here are some details about my setup:Laptop Model: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL6Operating System: Windows 11...
  3. My laptop speakers are making a tiny crackling noise while watching content?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speakers are making a tiny crackling noise while watching content?: So my laptop speakers make a crackling noise while watching content or listening to music, the most sound it made was when booting my computer and the startup noise made a completely buffled crackle. Can someone help me fix this because both speakers on each side make the...
  4. My laptop speakers are making a tiny crackling noise while watching content?

My laptop speakers are making a tiny crackling noise while watching content?: So my laptop speakers make a crackling noise while watching content or listening to music, the most sound it made was when booting my computer and the startup noise made a completely buffled crackle. Can someone help me fix this because both speakers on each side make the...
  5. Speakers giving crackling sound

Speakers giving crackling sound: I have a hp laptop with latest version of windows 11. Whenever I open a game and start playing it, in a matter of minutes the speakers start giving out a crackling sound. Then I open the hp support assistant and it fixes the audio issues by reseting the speaker drivers. But...
  6. Crackling sound when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling sound when playing music: I heard crackling sound when playing music on Chrome, Edge browser, even I plugged in headphone I still heard that sound. Except playing music on local disk, I didn't hear that. By the same time, my laptop has worked slower than before since the issue appeared. I tried...
  7. Laptop speakers start crackling sound

Laptop speakers start crackling sound: I have bought a new Asus Laptop. Whenever I listen songs on it, it works well. But after 6 or 7 minutes, speakers start making crackling sound. Then I disable and re-enable the speakers, then it becomes fine. After 6 or 7 minutes, it again starts making crackling sound. I...
  8. Crackling Sound on Speaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crackling Sound on Speaker: I got a crackling sound in the front left satelite that doesn't go away whatever I do I did: 1.Restarted the system 2.Changed the wires 3.Changed the satelites between them to check if it's the satelite, and the sound comes from the exact same place front left even after...
  9. Crackling sound in my speaker

in Windows 10 Support
    Crackling sound in my speaker: I had no issues with my speaker sounds until today. Today I transferred an audio file from my phone to laptop, I haven't opened that audio file yet. I did record a sample directly with my laptop microphone to audio software I downloaded months ago called audacity. Now my...
  10. Laptop Sound Crackling and Popping (with speakers and headphones)

Laptop Sound Crackling and Popping (with speakers and headphones): Hello all, I don't usually post in these forums, but the problem I have is driving me absolutely crazy, and I don't have the luxury to drop off my laptop at a repair place for 1+ week. The problem is basically what I said in the title. I'm using an Asus Q525, Windows 10,...