Windows 10: Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

Discus and support Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandeep Kumar Up, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has been more than 10 hours. It is so frustrating please help me.

:)

Sandeep Kumar Up, Apr 28, 2024

2. Internet data vanishes immediately

Thanks for suggestion . But that didn't worked. I disabled windows update for 1 year. So now even windows update is off or also active. Whenever I connect mobile data to laptop . Al data vanishes immediately. Any solution.

rraja gopal, Apr 28, 2024
  3. Internet data vanishes immediately

Hai

Airtel mobile data 2gb when connected to windows11 laptop Internet data vanishes within 30 minutes. For past one year I disabled windows update . Any solution

rraja gopal, Apr 28, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

n-ster, Apr 28, 2024
Thema:

Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

1. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished? - Similar Threads - Why laptop downgraded

2. Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop downgraded itself and my data is vanished?: I was saving a word file, suddenly my laptop showed an error and restarted itself. When it was done, I saw that my laptop has downgraded to windows 10 and my data is deleted. All the application was gone, and it is working very slow, I am now installing windows 11 and it has...
  3. Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my laptop some of my laptop data got wiped?: Hello. So today I turned on my laptop logged in and the wallpaper was reset all my folders were still there but removed from desktop and when I opened word and Firefox it didn't save my data and was guiding me through the installation.Is there any way to recover my data...
  4. Why does my laptop shut itself down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop shut itself down: This started a while ago, and it bothers me more and more as it happens. So, when I don't use my laptop for a few hours 6+ maybe? it shuts itself down. Let's say I close my laptop at night and go to bed. The next morning when I open my laptop, it's powered off. So of course,...
  5. Why does my laptop shut itself down

Why does my laptop shut itself down: This started a while ago, and it bothers me more and more as it happens. So, when I don't use my laptop for a few hours 6+ maybe? it shuts itself down. Let's say I close my laptop at night and go to bed. The next morning when I open my laptop, it's powered off. So of course,...
  6. My PC downgraded itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC downgraded itself: I had a 64-bit installation, but today win10 decided to downgrade to 32-bit. Is there a fix without reinstalling it? submitted by /u/anntallex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8llix/my_pc_downgraded_itself/
  7. My game vanished from laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My game vanished from laptop: Suddenly a game that I was playing disappeared from the PC. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-vanished-from-laptop/8d0949b7-46b3-4228-9218-5973d27efb27
  8. My save data for August has vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My save data for August has vanished.: Hey hi I just opened Microsoft solitaire collection and all the cloud save data for August has vanished. I had a perfect score for all the daily challenges but now that has vanished. Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Xbox on Windows...
  9. My save data for August has vanished.

My save data for August has vanished.: Hey hi I just opened Microsoft solitaire collection and all the cloud save data for August has vanished. I had a perfect score for all the daily challenges but now that has vanished....
  10. Why do my restore points vanish?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why do my restore points vanish?: I have never had many restore points on my 2-in-1 Tablet, presumably to do with the small size of the SSD. But recently I have found the couple or so I normally have, disappear every day. I have been having to replace them every few hours. Why is this and what can I do about...