Windows 10: Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

Discus and support Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by janine paquit, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed that the cursor is moving but I can't click anything. The keyboard is fine, and everything was functioning well except the cursor. I didn't do anything to harm my laptop I only place them on my table, I never carry them around it stay intact on my table, so I do not understand why it happen. I hope you can help me

:)

janine paquit, Apr 24, 2023

2. my lenovo laptop will not log in as cursor will not move

I have read quite a few other threads about stuck cursors, none of which have helped. When I turn my computer on, whether normally or safe mode I am unable to move the cursor to log in. A lot of threads suggest downloading software or trying various websites.
    None of that can be performed if I can't log in.

Are there any suggestions which will get the cursor to move so I can login. I have most of the files backed up, but there is one I was using for work earlier that I was working on when it froze. I'd like to be able to get it back and use the laptop as before.

despairing-one, Apr 24, 2023
  3. Laptop cursor moves but will not click on anything

Hi. My laptop cursor suddenly doesn’t click on anything as it should. It moves perfectly as usual but will not click on anything in the laptop menu or on pictures etc- anything. Also, when I move the cursor it draws a kind of box shape the size of which changes depending upon how far I move the cursor. Can anyone here help? Thank you.

TimSmith959, Apr 24, 2023
  4. deeneecy Win User

Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Apr 24, 2023
Thema:

Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

1. Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything? - Similar Threads - Why laptop cursor

2. My mouse just run for 5,6 clicks and then cursor moves but can't click anything and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse just run for 5,6 clicks and then cursor moves but can't click anything and...: My pc supports windows xp professional, and I'm getting a notification like "Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconveniences." And when I'm trying to fix it my mouse and keyboard just run for 5,6 times then i can move my...
  3. My mouse just run for 5,6 clicks and then cursor moves but can't click anything and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse just run for 5,6 clicks and then cursor moves but can't click anything and...: My pc supports windows xp professional, and I'm getting a notification like "Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconveniences." And when I'm trying to fix it my mouse and keyboard just run for 5,6 times then i can move my...
  4. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?: Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed...
  5. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?: Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed...
  6. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?: I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed that the cursor is moving but I can't click anything. The...
  8. Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?: I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed that the cursor is moving but I can't click anything. The...
  9. Laptop cursor moves but will not click on anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cursor moves but will not click on anything: Hi. My laptop cursor suddenly doesn’t click on anything as it should. It moves perfectly as usual but will not click on anything in the laptop menu or on pictures etc- anything. Also, when I move the cursor it draws a kind of box shape the size of which changes depending upon...
  10. Laptop cursor moves but will not click on anything

Laptop cursor moves but will not click on anything: Hi. My laptop cursor suddenly doesn’t click on anything as it should. It moves perfectly as usual but will not click on anything in the laptop menu or on pictures etc- anything. Also, when I move the cursor it draws a kind of box shape the size of which changes depending upon...