Windows 10: Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...

Discus and support Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hope anyone can help me with this problem, my laptop battery percentage is not moving not increasing not decreasing while its positively plugged in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ellyer, Sep 29, 2024 at 5:52 AM.

1. Ellyer Win User

Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...

I hope anyone can help me with this problem, my laptop battery percentage is not moving not increasing not decreasing while its positively plugged in, i think there's no problem with the adapter since my laptop is recognizing it, I tried the batteryreport at the cmd and this is what i found out Connected Standby Not Supported is this the cause of the problem? and how do i fix this? my laptop is acer nitro 5 anv15-51-519k running on windows 11. For some reason i cant upload any images here.

:)

2. Vicky J1 Win User

My battery stuck and freezed at the same percentage, it doesn't decrease the percentage

I'm Vignesh J , Hp battery status remains at the same percentage at 80 % when it plugged into the charger it gets charges and the percentage increase and then when the charger plugged out from it and using my laptop for 1 to 2 hours but doesn't decrease the battery status after using of 2 hours it shows the same percentage 80% after using of 6 to 7 hours while working it suddenly gets shutdown itself and the battery was drained. I was facing this issue from yesterday.

3. Laptop turns off & battery stuck at same percentage

I've followed the suggestions people posted on that thread but nothing solved the problem so far. I've made a short screenshot of the battery report which explains whats going on better:

Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck... 193853d1530222828t-laptop-turns-off-battery-stuck-same-percentage-battery-percentage-stuck.png

The battery is on AC for some reason and won't charge, i've tried taking the battery out and inserting it in again while it was on AC but still no success.

Configuration, Sep 29, 2024 at 5:53 AM
  4. Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...

Battery Percentage decreasing when plugged in

Hey! my battery was at 86% battery percentage, it did not decrease after a few days! which is good news Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck... :)

but im surprised because i shut down my pc last night, opened it today at morning and found out that it's actually at 100% percentage which is a bit weird because im not using a battery, because it is dead.

CoolWindows10User, Sep 29, 2024 at 5:53 AM
Thema:

Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...

1. Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck... - Similar Threads - Why laptop battery

2. Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my laptop battery percentage is not increasing not decreasing too - I think it's stuck...: I hope anyone can help me with this problem, my laptop battery percentage is not moving not increasing not decreasing while its positively plugged in, i think there's no problem with the adapter since my laptop is recognizing it, I tried the batteryreport at the cmd and this...
  3. My battery stuck and freezed at the same percentage, it doesn't decrease the percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery stuck and freezed at the same percentage, it doesn't decrease the percentage: I'm Vignesh J , Hp battery status remains at the same percentage at 80 % when it plugged into the charger it gets charges and the percentage increase and then when the charger plugged out from it and using my laptop for 1 to 2 hours but doesn't decrease the battery status...
  4. My battery stuck and freezed at the same percentage, it doesn't decrease the percentage

My battery stuck and freezed at the same percentage, it doesn't decrease the percentage: I'm Vignesh J , Hp battery status remains at the same percentage at 80 % when it plugged into the charger it gets charges and the percentage increase and then when the charger plugged out from it and using my laptop for 1 to 2 hours but doesn't decrease the battery status...
  5. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  6. Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...

Why My Laptop Battery Charging but Percentage Not Increasing and when unplug immediately...: Why is my Laptop Battery Charging But the Percentage Not Increasing and when unplugged immediately shuts down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-battery-charging-but-percentage-not/2bae4aba-edc3-47af-b537-55e575694d98
  7. my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...

my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...: my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while charging it still at 99% , from past 2 days. what should i do...
  8. Battery percentage is not accurate, I think.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage is not accurate, I think.: Hello MS Team! I am very concerned that the battery is some have an error thingy. It's been happening since last week before we start online classes again. Btw, my laptop is an Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 core i5. In the left picture, yes it's still 42% and sometimes it's until...
  9. Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charging icon showing but laptop battery percentage not increasing: Even though when I plug in my laptop it shows me that it's plugged in , it still doesn't charge. It also doesn't show me estimated time until fully charged. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Battery Percentage decreasing when plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Percentage decreasing when plugged in: basically, it's possible to use a laptop without a battery, so im doing that because there's nothing dangerous on it, but while the PC is plugged in, the battery is decreasing, why?...