Windows 10: Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

Discus and support Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tony Galloway, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

:)

Tony Galloway, Jun 9, 2024

2. E71 not remembering options set in the App Manager

Hi,

I am having the same problem. My phone always asks me for permission for the app to use the network to send/receive data. I have tried your suggestion of opening the app and still can't find anything in options to allow me to change this. Sorry if I'm being
    a bit stupid but could you list the steps you would take to do this.

Cheers

Eeeeeeeeee---01, Jun 9, 2024
  3. Windows weather app

Try to reset the app in settings under the apps list and finding weather then click advanced. There should now be an option to click reset.

if that doesn’t work you can try to find it in store and select repair

only other way tag has helped me in past is to use ccleaner to uninstall the app and then go to store and reinstall it

Scottyboy99, Jun 9, 2024
  4. Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol

Melissa Brooks, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

1. Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation - Similar Threads - Why app setting

2. I don't have the option to change my app recommendation settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the option to change my app recommendation settings.: I don't know why. I have checked everywhere in the 'Apps' section and there is literally no option to change my app recommendation settings. I have tried checking to see if my laptop is in S mode, but it isn't. I have literally tried everything and I don't know why I still do...
  3. I don't have the option to change my app recommendation settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have the option to change my app recommendation settings.: I don't know why. I have checked everywhere in the 'Apps' section and there is literally no option to change my app recommendation settings. I have tried checking to see if my laptop is in S mode, but it isn't. I have literally tried everything and I don't know why I still do...
  4. Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation

Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation: Why my app setting doesn’t have the option to manage app recommendation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-app-setting-doesnt-have-the-option-to/f43d3dd1-b19c-4c38-94c2-b280df1a4419
  5. Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?: Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol...
  6. Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?: Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol...
  7. Changing app recommendation settings

Changing app recommendation settings: I keep trying to open the Zoom app on my Lenovo, but I keep receiving a pop-up stating that it isn't a Microsoft-verified app and to change my app recommendation settings. I cannot seem to find where to change that setting. Please help....
  8. Changing app recommendation settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing app recommendation settings: I keep trying to open the Zoom app on my Lenovo, but I keep receiving a pop-up stating that it isn't a Microsoft-verified app and to change my app recommendation settings. I cannot seem to find where to change that setting. Please help....
  9. Changing app recommendation settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Change app recommendation settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change app recommendation settings: When I try to doqwnload an app to my Windows 10 PC, I get the message, This app is not a microsoft verified app. Change your app recommendation settings. I've tried and failed. I go to settings, app, apps and features and there is no option there. The only options are...