Windows 10: Why is windows crashing all the time?

Discus and support Why is windows crashing all the time? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeffrey Pooley, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Why is windows crashing all the time?

Currently experiencing frequent crash/restarts in windows. I looked through the crash dump file, but I'm having a hard time interpreting the cause or knowing how to fix. Please advise.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff804192c0f7e, 0xffffe780994ff920, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 47922bed-acd3-4def-bbbd-0e8204d9a430.Link to most recent memory dump:https://drive.goo

:)

Jeffrey Pooley, Jul 20, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 20, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Why is windows crashing all the time?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

Why is windows crashing all the time?

1. Why is windows crashing all the time? - Similar Threads - Why crashing

2. Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?: Hello! I recently built a new computer but now it keeps having issuesI can usually play games for around 10-20 minutes and then they randomly crash, with nothing being consistent.And my pc also sometimes although more rare bluescreens, but before i get the chance to read the...
  3. Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Keep crashing & Pc keeps randomly bluescreening, why?: Hello! I recently built a new computer but now it keeps having issuesI can usually play games for around 10-20 minutes and then they randomly crash, with nothing being consistent.And my pc also sometimes although more rare bluescreens, but before i get the chance to read the...
  4. My pc freezes and crashes only sometimes while I’m live streaming and I have no clue as to why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes and crashes only sometimes while I’m live streaming and I have no clue as to why.: I use obs to streamI stream to YouTube My gpu is Rtx 3070 and I did the gefore experience auto overclockMy cpu is a amd ryzen 9 7900x 12 core processor I am using windows 11...
  5. My pc freezes and crashes only sometimes while I’m live streaming and I have no clue as to why.

My pc freezes and crashes only sometimes while I’m live streaming and I have no clue as to why.: I use obs to streamI stream to YouTube My gpu is Rtx 3070 and I did the gefore experience auto overclockMy cpu is a amd ryzen 9 7900x 12 core processor I am using windows 11...
  6. Why my fortnite crashing on the battle royal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my fortnite crashing on the battle royal: I keep crash on fortnite since chapter 5 realesed i can play reload and some creative maps but when i join the waiting zone it crash .I asked epic games support and they said this : Hello, Thank you for the files provided. We have carefully checked them all and can confirm...
  7. Why my fortnite crashing on the battle royal

Why my fortnite crashing on the battle royal: I keep crash on fortnite since chapter 5 realesed i can play reload and some creative maps but when i join the waiting zone it crash .I asked epic games support and they said this : Hello, Thank you for the files provided. We have carefully checked them all and can confirm...
  8. Why is my laptop crashing when watching Youtube videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop crashing when watching Youtube videos?: It does not happen all the time but every time it happens, it is always when I resume a video I am watching, a few seconds later and my laptop will freeze and the audio will glitch until it reboots by itself.It happened just now when I was watching a video, an ad showed up, I...
  9. Why is my laptop crashing when watching Youtube videos?

Why is my laptop crashing when watching Youtube videos?: It does not happen all the time but every time it happens, it is always when I resume a video I am watching, a few seconds later and my laptop will freeze and the audio will glitch until it reboots by itself.It happened just now when I was watching a video, an ad showed up, I...
  10. After playing a cewrtain game my computer crashes and I can't tell why. All I get is a...

After playing a cewrtain game my computer crashes and I can't tell why. All I get is a...: As the question header states, my computer keeps crashing whenever I play a certain game. The following is from the event manager.The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...