Windows 10: Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

Discus and support Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christopher Ayaga, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

:)

Christopher Ayaga, Dec 12, 2023

2. Page not available virus threat protection

page not available your administrator has limited access to some areas of the app virus threat protection

Ismail P A, Dec 12, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Virus & Protection | Page Not Found | Contact your IT Admin

Hi all, i am having trouble running a virus scan, my virus and protection is unable to launch.
    I have recently gotten a lenovo ideapad gaming laptop, running windows 11 pro and ever since i can not launch virus and protection.

I have followed the below steps, however i am still stuck with the same issue,

1. Run SFC and DISM
    2. Repair & Reset Windows Security
    3. Restart Windows Security Service ( unable to restart, option is greyed out)
    4. Check your Date and Time settings
    5. Turn on Virus and threat protection settings ( unable to as it isnt in windows security panel)
    6. Turn on Real-time protection ( same issue as above, it isnt available)
    7. Uninstall any other third-party antivirus
    8. Run a malware scan with ESET security
    9. Fix: Windows Security Virus & Threat Protection missing using Local Group Policy Editor
      1. Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows components\Windows Security\Virus and threat protection
      2. Select “Not Configured” or Disabled to show the Virus & threat protection in Windows Security.
    10. Using Registry Editor
      1. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Defender Security Center\Virus and threat protection
      2. Set the value to 0 to show. Or you can also delete “UILockdown” to show the Virus and threat protection.
    11. Use PowerShell
      1. Set-MpPreference -UILockdown 0
    Please could someone help me, i feel really compromised without the ability to access virus and protection settings.
    ( Note, the only other program which may have a conflict that i am running is lenovo vantage)

iyaadsaley, Dec 12, 2023
  4. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

Microsoft virus and threat protection page not available

Hello Sir,

Today I recovered my pc from the backup i made a couple of months ago. But unfortunately, the Virus and threat protection is showing disabled after completion of the repair. I have tried all the ways provided in this blog Virus and Threat Protection is Hidden - Page not available - Microsoft Community , but none of them worked for me. The page is not available is shown in the windows defender page.

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" WgLH7nDIDNScjlLgpJv7oyeSMQrrhKBzvlAYd53%2fE8ZGVR5LKIftMecLIjEMhGrs5pOY%2bALhpgEEJin89phdnAo2o%3d.png

DeeproBardhan, Dec 12, 2023
Thema:

Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

1. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" - Similar Threads - Why Virus Protection

2. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available: I recently factory reset my laptop. I tried getting into the windows at a glance menu and noticed Virus and Protection wasn't there. I tried searching for it directly and saw it but upon clicking it, it said "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...
  3. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available: I recently factory reset my laptop. I tried getting into the windows at a glance menu and noticed Virus and Protection wasn't there. I tried searching for it directly and saw it but upon clicking it, it said "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...
  4. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available": Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-virus-and-protection-saying-page-is-not/cb268695-e996-4c3a-8354-d385bbeb6ace
  5. Virus and threat protection page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection page not available: I have a problem when I search in the search bar like virus and threat protection, I show Page Not Available. Can you help me fix this problem? pls...
  6. virus and threat protection page not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus and threat protection page not available: virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-page-not-available/b4d2e1f5-79c8-4a80-886f-21c5d2f82941
  7. My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.

My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is my problem. I tried to solve it as instructions given but it didn't worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-virus-and-threat-protection-is-saying-page-not/1af63732-8256-4bed-acfc-e1c5748b67a9
  8. Virus and Protection: Page not available

Virus and Protection: Page not available: I keep on getting this kind of error message. I tried removing all remnants of my previous anti-virus using removal tool. I tried to fix it using gpedit. I tried cmd when removing antispyware, still not working. What other options you, guys, can recommend? [ATTACH]...
  9. Virus and Threat protection page not available

Virus and Threat protection page not available: hello, when i type in search bar virus and threat protection it gives me a thing to press on but after says your IT Administrator has Limited Access. I havent downloaded any third party antiviruses and also i hate that this antimalware executable is eaying 20% of my ram......
  10. Virus & Threat protection page not available

Virus & Threat protection page not available: as the title says i can't disable the Windows Defender because the tab is not showing up. i really need help, hope to hear from you all soon! [ATTACH]...