Windows 10: Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

Discus and support Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kristopher K., Oct 23, 2023.

1. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD conversion... But then I realized the EURO conversion is WRONG TOO!So clearly it is that the US Dollar Rate which must be in error since all conversions with USD are NOW INCORRECT...And I've tried to RESET the app, Uninstall it an RE-INSTALL the app... The USD currency is just plain WRONG!Can someone verify with the SOURCE of the

:)

Kristopher K., Oct 23, 2023

2. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.

Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Jared Mimozo, Oct 23, 2023
  3. John J.D. Win User
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

Hi Jared, I am , a fellow Microsoft user like you.

I understand your frustration, and you're not alone in facing this issue. It appears that there is a current bug in the USD exchange rate within the Microsoft Calculator. Unfortunately, there isn't a known workaround that's effective at the moment, such as resetting the app or updating rates. This problem may be related to recent changes in the currency API used by Microsoft Calculator.

You can also take action by reporting this issue to Microsoft through the Feedback Hub. Simply press Windows + F key to access it. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Additionally, if you have a GitHub account, you can also report the problem using this link: Issues · microsoft/calculator

I hope this helps, and I share your hope that Microsoft addresses this issue soon.

-----

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

John J.D., Oct 23, 2023
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Looks like USD is back. Click on "update rates" in Calculator to make it appear.

Ṣmeed, Oct 23, 2023
Thema:

Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

1. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why USD Rate

2. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  3. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  4. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  5. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  6. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  7. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  8. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

10. Updating the rates in Windows Calculator

Updating the rates in Windows Calculator: It appears that no matter how many times I 'click' the UPDATE RATES link in Windows 10 Calculator, it still displays [ATTACH] I cannot get the rates to update. Can someone suggest something?...