Windows 10: Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...

Discus and support Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why on my Microsoft account is the serial number different than on my actual Lenovo laptop? Also on my listing that shows attempted logins, I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RL16, Jul 1, 2024 at 3:42 PM.

1. RL16 Win User

Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...

Why on my Microsoft account is the serial number different than on my actual Lenovo laptop? Also on my listing that shows attempted logins, I noticed quite a few attempted sign in from various countries. Is this actual people in other countries trying to login to my account?

:)

2. Lenovo serial number not recognised

I am trying to add a Lenovo laptop to my 365 account and the serial number is not recognised It is a normal laptop not a surface pro.

philip greenhill, Jul 1, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  3. spunk Win User
    Serial number of self-built PC

I'm confused?? Is the computer listed in the Microsoft Account/Devices page or not? If not, you have to register it and it may take a couple of days to register in the Microsoft Store.

4. Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...

serial number?

Hello Ahmad,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

If you had logged in and added the device to your Microsoft account the serial number will be listed here : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?de...

If you did not do so or the device is not present there you may find the serial number in the bill of the laptop.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Jul 1, 2024 at 3:43 PM
Thema:

Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...

1. Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the... - Similar Threads - Why serial number

2. Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the serial number of my Lenovo laptop different on my Microsoft account than on the...: Why on my Microsoft account is the serial number different than on my actual Lenovo laptop? Also on my listing that shows attempted logins, I noticed quite a few attempted sign in from various countries. Is this actual people in other countries trying to login to my account?...
  3. My account.live phone number is different than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account.live phone number is different than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft: My account.live phone number is dirrwent than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accountlive-phone-number-is-different-than-my/5f41256d-7aa3-4cdd-9a64-304c6791edda
  4. My account.live phone number is different than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft

My account.live phone number is different than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft: My account.live phone number is dirrwent than my phone number displaying at account. Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-accountlive-phone-number-is-different-than-my/5f41256d-7aa3-4cdd-9a64-304c6791edda
  5. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?: I'm using a HP Notebook and I know my serial number is correct but Microsoft doesn't recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-recognize-my-laptop-serial/de74b8a9-0203-41d3-be2f-54ce814d1206
  6. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?: I'm using a HP Notebook and I know my serial number is correct but Microsoft doesn't recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-recognize-my-laptop-serial/de74b8a9-0203-41d3-be2f-54ce814d1206
  7. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

8. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?: I have been trying to register my Asus and HP laptops so i can dowload an app, but i can't attach the devices to my account because i get a "we didn't recognize this serial number" message. I just want to know what i have to do to make my serial numbers recognizable.I...
  9. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?: I have been trying to register my Asus and HP laptops so i can dowload an app, but i can't attach the devices to my account because i get a "we didn't recognize this serial number" message. I just want to know what i have to do to make my serial numbers recognizable.I...
  10. Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lenovo Laptop Windows 10 Serial Number: Hi I purchased a few laptops from the Microsoft Store - online some time back. One of the Laptops needed to be factory reset, and after having done this, the Windows is giving me a "Not Genuine". Asking for the Serial Number, but I don't see any Windows Serial Number on...