Windows 10: Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...

Discus and support Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, on my computer, i have one account, on which i dont have microsoft but its local basic account, it was first on this account i create another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Kubíček, Oct 20, 2024 at 4:47 PM.

1. Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...

Hi, on my computer, i have one account, on which i dont have microsoft but its local basic account, it was first on this account i create another account and create microsoft account for this and right now, when i download some app, it will download on the main account just but on second account, and i dont know why

:)

David Kubíček, Oct 20, 2024 at 4:47 PM

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

4. Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Thema:

Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...

1. Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the... - Similar Threads - Why computer main

2. Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is on my computer- is on the one main account app, but i want and i install it on the...: Hi, on my computer, i have one account, on which i dont have microsoft but its local basic account, it was first on this account i create another account and create microsoft account for this and right now, when i download some app, it will download on the main account just...
  3. I want to install a camera on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to install a camera on my computer: Greetings, Windows 11 Pro is installed on my computer I want to install a cameralogitech c270 hd webcamAnd it doesn't work for me, from a search on the Internet it turned out that it is not possible in this version of Windows, is that true?I would appreciate your help...
  4. I want to install a camera on my computer

I want to install a camera on my computer: Greetings, Windows 11 Pro is installed on my computer I want to install a cameralogitech c270 hd webcamAnd it doesn't work for me, from a search on the Internet it turned out that it is not possible in this version of Windows, is that true?I would appreciate your help...
  5. i want to use my main email for this account to just logon to my pc why dose Microsoft...

i want to use my main email for this account to just logon to my pc why dose Microsoft...: I've had to crate a fake email address so that I can set up a pin on my PC with windows 10 is there anyway I can have it so I'm just using my Gmail account...
  6. why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!: why is this one drive on my laptop? I dont want any of my stuff in space on the web. My stuff should be on my laptoip only..How do i get rid of the spying?...
  7. why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!

why is this one drive on my computer? i never wanted it. It needs to go!: why is this one drive on my laptop? I dont want any of my stuff in space on the web. My stuff should be on my laptoip only..How do i get rid of the spying?...
  8. Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wanting to Change The Account under my main account.: I am having a very difficult time trying to change the Microsoft account attached to my account on my laptop. I want to know how to switch the Microsoft Account to a different one....
  9. I want to make an account the main account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to make an account the main account: So I got a PC that used to be my brother’s and my mom said I can’t remove his account from the PC. I want my Microsoft account to be the main account on the PC, but I can’t remove his account. How do I do so? submitted by /u/Marcapwier64 [link] [comments]...
  10. I want to install itunes on my computer

I want to install itunes on my computer: How do I install iTunes on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-itunes-on-my-computer/f8b2d321-33cd-4dab-a95d-2dab0591e9c9