Windows 10: Why is my PC not starting correctly?

Discus and support Why is my PC not starting correctly? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been having a problem with my PC recently, where it won't boot up first try.For some background, I had the 'your pc did not start properly'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LachlanMC17, Oct 8, 2024 at 2:22 AM.

1. Why is my PC not starting correctly?

I've been having a problem with my PC recently, where it won't boot up first try.For some background, I had the 'your pc did not start properly' problem, thought I solved it by installing a new set of windows on a different drive with a usb. But now everytime I go to start it I get one of a couple responses. EitherA the PC turns on but the screens stay blankB the PC turns on very slowly with a loading screen for 5-10 minutes before actually turning on as normalC it goes back to the 'your pc did not start correctly screen' and a restart is required to get it to work.Any help is much, much ap

:)

LachlanMC17, Oct 8, 2024 at 2:22 AM
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 8, 2024 at 2:26 AM
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why is my PC not starting correctly? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. Why is my PC not starting correctly?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 8, 2024 at 2:26 AM
Thema:

Why is my PC not starting correctly?

1. Why is my PC not starting correctly? - Similar Threads - Why starting correctly

2. Why is my PC not starting correctly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC not starting correctly?: I've been having a problem with my PC recently, where it won't boot up first try.For some background, I had the 'your pc did not start properly' problem, thought I solved it by installing a new set of windows on a different drive with a usb. But now everytime I go to start it...
  3. Why is my PC not starting correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my PC not starting correctly?: I've been having a problem with my PC recently, where it won't boot up first try.For some background, I had the 'your pc did not start properly' problem, thought I solved it by installing a new set of windows on a different drive with a usb. But now everytime I go to start it...
  4. PC not starting correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not starting correctly: PC not restarting correctly. Automatic repair not working and no ideas how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-correctly/d9182977-afd7-493b-80bd-e5eb4fdb591a
  5. PC not starting correctly

PC not starting correctly: PC not restarting correctly. Automatic repair not working and no ideas how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-not-starting-correctly/d9182977-afd7-493b-80bd-e5eb4fdb591a
  6. PC not starting correctly

7. My PC didn't start correctly loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC didn't start correctly loop: My PC was perfectly fine until after I shut it down for a couple hours. I booted it back up and now it's saying preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC just to end up on the your PC did not start correctly. I have tried command prompts in advanced troubleshooting...
  8. My PC didn't start correctly loop

My PC didn't start correctly loop: My PC was perfectly fine until after I shut it down for a couple hours. I booted it back up and now it's saying preparing automatic repair then diagnosing your PC just to end up on the your PC did not start correctly. I have tried command prompts in advanced troubleshooting...
  9. pc not starting correctly

pc not starting correctly: I just got this pc a year ago and last night I restarted it before i went to sleep and there was a update so i just left it with my monitor turned off and i tried to turn it on today but it just shows me this page that reads "Automatic Repair, your pc did not start correctly"...
  10. My PC did not start correctly

My PC did not start correctly: Hi, I get a bite screen and an error massage: "Automatic Repair: Your PC did not start correctly", it's happening after upgrade my WIN 10. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-did-not-start-correctly/5832d012-71c3-4089-ae8e-f1ae1d005ef6