Windows 10: Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

Discus and support Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using my keyboard and looking up some information on my browser. After about 2 minutes I went back to try typing but soon realize that my whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Drivas, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:17 AM.

1. Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

I was using my keyboard and looking up some information on my browser. After about 2 minutes I went back to try typing but soon realize that my whole keyboard wasn’t typing on my ASUS Zenbook. I’m not sure if this was something I pressed or if it is just frozen.

:)

James Drivas, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:17 AM
Thema:

Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

1. Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook? - Similar Threads - Why keyboard working

2. Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not working on my ASUS Zenbook?: I was using my keyboard and looking up some information on my browser. After about 2 minutes I went back to try typing but soon realize that my whole keyboard wasn’t typing on my ASUS Zenbook. I’m not sure if this was something I pressed or if it is just frozen....
  3. ASUS Touchpad not working on ZenBook 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Touchpad not working on ZenBook 14: A week ago after an update my touchpad stopped working. It shows disabled on F6, it doesnt work on BIOS either and it is not showing the driver on the device manager, on regedit its on 1.I already updated windows and BIOS, downloaded the drivers from the ASUS website and...
  4. ASUS Touchpad not working on ZenBook 14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Touchpad not working on ZenBook 14: A week ago after an update my touchpad stopped working. It shows disabled on F6, it doesnt work on BIOS either and it is not showing the driver on the device manager, on regedit its on 1.I already updated windows and BIOS, downloaded the drivers from the ASUS website and...
  5. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  6. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  9. asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  10. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.: For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and then restarts as if everything worked flawlessly. Except it doesn't finish booting. Eventually I have to manually turn the...