Windows 10: why is my cursor invisible?

Discus and support why is my cursor invisible? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cynthia Whitt, Sep 19, 2023.

1. why is my cursor invisible?

I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible.

:)

Cynthia Whitt, Sep 19, 2023

2. Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2023
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Invisible Cursor

Hi Lindsay,

The changes that you noticed from the cursor can be found in Mouse Properties.

To check the settings, please follow these steps:

• Type "mouse"on the search box.
    • Select Mouse & touchpad settings on the result, then click
      Additional mouse options.
    • Click Pointer Options tab.
    • Uncheck the tick box under Snap To and
      Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key
      under Visibilty.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Sep 19, 2023
  4. why is my cursor invisible?

cursor is invisible nearly, how to make it prominent

Cursor is invisible on Windows 10. How to make it prominent?

robertmartin8, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

why is my cursor invisible?

1. why is my cursor invisible? - Similar Threads - why cursor invisible

2. Why is my cursor invisible and my mouse and pointer options dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my cursor invisible and my mouse and pointer options dissapeared?: I updated my mouse drivers due to my cursor stuttering however my cursor then turned invisible. I have searched for fixes and all said mouse and point options in device manager however it’s gone and in human interface devices I do not have I2C HID DEVICE option either please...
  3. Why is my cursor invisible and my mouse and pointer options dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my cursor invisible and my mouse and pointer options dissapeared?: I updated my mouse drivers due to my cursor stuttering however my cursor then turned invisible. I have searched for fixes and all said mouse and point options in device manager however it’s gone and in human interface devices I do not have I2C HID DEVICE option either please...
  4. Why is my cursor invisible and my mouse and pointer options dissapeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. invisible cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  6. invisible cursor.

invisible cursor.: Hey, I have a question incase someone knows. Whenever I have downloaded games like GTA, Valorant, or any steam game, my cursor is not showing at all. I came far enough to reset my computer and its settings and its not working, my cursor still wont show, but works in roblox...
  7. why is my cursor invisible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  8. why is my cursor invisible?

why is my cursor invisible?: I can't sign-in, because my cursor is invisible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-cursor-invisible/d9806262-b896-44ae-83d1-b336e8f5bc84
  9. My cursor is invisible and my TouchPad won't move it

My cursor is invisible and my TouchPad won't move it: Cursor problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-is-invisible-and-my-touchpad-wont-move/a7590abe-f066-4e28-8685-4410afed6efb
  10. Cursor invisible/frozen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor invisible/frozen: I am using a Lenovo Ideapad touchscreen laptop with WIndows 10. I don't use a USB mouse and I don't have one on hand, I just use the trackpad. A few hours ago my pointer disappeared completely from my screen. I'm not positive, but this may have coincided with some accidental...