Windows 10: Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

Discus and support Why is my cursor following my arrow keys??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Dye, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Ryan Dye Win User

Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor goes up how to fix this??

:)

Ryan Dye, Dec 29, 2022

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 29, 2022
  3. Cursor Pointer does not move by Arrow-keys on the keyboard:

Hi Anas,

To further isolate the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done in trying to resolve this issue?
    • Were you able to use the arrow keys when doing other activities?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Dec 29, 2022
  4. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

1. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys??? - Similar Threads - Why cursor following

2. Black lines following my cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black lines following my cursor: I tried asking earlier and the answer did not work. I do not know how, but when I was typing, I pressed some combination of buttons, and this strange black crosshair is following my mouse. The only assistance I can give is I was trying to press Ctrl+I to italicize. Powerkeys...
  3. Black lines following my cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black lines following my cursor: I tried asking earlier and the answer did not work. I do not know how, but when I was typing, I pressed some combination of buttons, and this strange black crosshair is following my mouse. The only assistance I can give is I was trying to press Ctrl+I to italicize. Powerkeys...
  4. why are my arrow keys not constantly putting in inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are my arrow keys not constantly putting in inputs?: Hi, so I play games on my laptop, and I noticed when I was playing games that the arrow keys ↑,↓,→, and ← that the keys would stop having inputs every 1-2 seconds. I play games a LOT, so this is a big problem for me. Nothing else is broken, so what's going on??...
  5. why are my arrow keys not constantly putting in inputs?

why are my arrow keys not constantly putting in inputs?: Hi, so I play games on my laptop, and I noticed when I was playing games that the arrow keys ↑,↓,→, and ← that the keys would stop having inputs every 1-2 seconds. I play games a LOT, so this is a big problem for me. Nothing else is broken, so what's going on??...
  6. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???: Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor goes up how to fix this??...
  7. Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my cursor following my arrow keys???: Hi, My laptop is a HP. And, I have 1 problem, Why does it keep moving around the same area where im clicking the rrow keys e.g. clicking up, the cursor goes up how to fix this??...
  8. My cursor arrow

My cursor arrow: How do I get my cursor symbol back? My cursor is now a small round clock/target like symbol - with a small black triangle at the 12, 3, 6 & 9 positions. Please help. Thank you....
  9. My arrow keys are wasd

My arrow keys are wasd: Hi, so I can not use arrows keys because they are typing wasd instead, I tried some things with FN and different keys but it does not work. I also tried updating the drivers. It is kinda annoying and I can not do anything about it, any help pls?...
  10. Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my cursor arrow turn sideways like horizontal and there is an arrow on each end?: Why does my cursor/arrow turn sideways/horizontal and thjere is an arrow on each end? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-cursor-arrow-turn-sideways-like/36f52608-c5c2-4d54-bcd0-a64e932843d8