Windows 10: Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

Discus and support Why is my computer bluescreening constantly? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed I had a cx freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance and after trying and failing to fix the issue I suddenly bluecreened. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oliver Murphy, Jul 11, 2024.

1. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

I noticed I had a cx freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance and after trying and failing to fix the issue I suddenly bluecreened. After logging back in, only a few minutes later I bluescreened once again. The two types of bluescreens I have recorded are VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I mainly use this computer for gaming and do not know how I could possibly solve this terrible problem. Thank you for your help.

:)

Oliver Murphy, Jul 11, 2024
  2. capeRW Win User

pc has been constantly bluescreening

random bluescreens have been happening every 10-20 minutes. they vary in error codes so there is not just 1 item causing it. typically, i’ve noticed that when i am playing a game the bluescreens rarely occur as opposed to when i’m not playing game they occur very often. what fixes are suggested? i’ve done sfc tool, it said it found corrupted files and fixed them but bluescreens keep occurring.

(edit) forgot to mention that i’ve also factory reset my pc to get rid of the issue, and i still constantly get bluescreens. google and discord also crash occasionally along with the entire pc. only things that don’t crash are games

capeRW, Jul 12, 2024
  3. AntonWen Win User
    Computer bluescreening

So I got a new computer recently and it has worked well until now. It has started bluesc reening constantly. I have removed my port forwarding, deleted the programs I installed recently and I ran a virus scan that showed nothing. The computer has also started behaving weirdly for example: Chrome sometimes refuses to load a webpage, Chrome addons break, game files break, programs break. The computer has bluescreened about 15 Times The last few days. Now it has gone into recovery mode. The bluescreen errors are:
    Driver overran stack buffer
    Memory management
    Kernel srcurity check faliure
    Critical process died
    Irql not less or equal
    System service exeption
    IF you need anymore information please tell me. I have had to write this on my Phone so sorry for any typos

- - - Updated - - -

This is also the first time I post om any forum

AntonWen, Jul 12, 2024
  4. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

1. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly? - Similar Threads - Why computer bluescreening

2. Constant Bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreens: Hello,I need some guidance on what could possibly be wrong with my computer. I'm constantly facing bluescreens, all different errors, along with a multitude of other errors that I'll list below. I initially thought it was my RAM and got it replaced under warranty, but this...
  3. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?: I noticed I had a cx freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance and after trying and failing to fix the issue I suddenly bluecreened. After logging back in, only a few minutes later I bluescreened once again. The two types of bluescreens I have recorded are VIDEO...
  4. Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer bluescreening constantly?: I noticed I had a cx freeze fatal error cannot get zipimporter instance and after trying and failing to fix the issue I suddenly bluecreened. After logging back in, only a few minutes later I bluescreened once again. The two types of bluescreens I have recorded are VIDEO...
  5. Constant Bluescreens and Computer Freezing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreens and Computer Freezing Up: PC Specifications: ASUS G10CE - Computer was purchased through Best Buyhttps://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-gaming-desktop-intel-core-i7-11700f-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455823.p?skuId=6455823. I’ve had this computer for more than a year. I...
  6. Constant Bluescreens and Computer Freezing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreens and Computer Freezing Up: PC Specifications: ASUS G10CE - Computer was purchased through Best Buyhttps://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-gaming-desktop-intel-core-i7-11700f-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-hdd-512gb-ssd/6455823.p?skuId=6455823. I’ve had this computer for more than a year. I...
  7. Constant bluescreening on computer. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant bluescreening on computer. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: This started randomly a few days ago. I had installed a new NVME so I thought that might be the problem, but the crash still happens with ssd I previously owned. Here's what my minidump file looks like, I don't know how to interpret all this information so I would really...
  8. Constant bluescreening on computer. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreening on computer. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: This started randomly a few days ago. I had installed a new NVME so I thought that might be the problem, but the crash still happens with ssd I previously owned. Here's what my minidump file looks like, I don't know how to interpret all this information so I would really...
  9. Constant bluescreening on computer. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Constant bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....